DEVONthink To Go is the mobile document management solution for iPad and iPhone. Store and organize your important documents on the go. Synchronize your data directly on the local network, via Dropbox, or any WebDAV server with DEVONthink for Mac. Strong encryption and app-wide Face ID/Touch ID/PIN code security keeps your private data private.
DEVONthink is the no. 1 application on the Mac for document and information management. It is used by information workers in education, research, law, consulting, and governments anywhere from home offices to corporations.
Use DEVONthink To Go to:
- Browse and view your documents
- Organize your files
- Use your documents from the iOS Files app
- Open, edit, and save documents from any application that supports file providers
- Capture notes, images, bookmarks
- Edit plain text files, RTF documents, and formatted notes (based on HTML)
- Edit and annotate PDFs (requires one-time in-app purchase)
- Edit tables (requires one-time in-app purchase)
- Link to your documents from other apps supporting URLs
- Search using a powerful search language
- Synchronize with DEVONthink for Mac or other iOS devices running DEVONthink To Go 2
Learn more about DEVONthink To Go and how to get started on the DEVONtechnologies web site.
DEVONthink To Go supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion and is integrated with Readdle Scanner Pro.
This maintenance release fixes a crash during indexing PDF documents. Version 2.7.1 deletes temporary data as soon as it's fully uploaded to iCloud and prefers IPv6 for direct connections. It also improves the overall robustness of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Robust, functional. This sort of capability should be baked into the operating system.
It all works (though there are bugs and it crashes occasionally), but it has been designed to need the maximum number of taps to do anything. I find it infuriating and don't use it.
When you import a file:
- it ignores the file's name, and you have to retype it
- it changes the date modified to the current time
- you can't tag the file, you need to go back and do this later
When you tag a file, you need to type at least the first 3 characters of each tag: lots of taps. You can't select tags from a list. This wouldn't matter if you could tag several files at a time, but you can't.
When it displays the list of files in a group you don't see many files because the text is too big and there is a lot of wasted white space(even so, the thumbnails are too small). So you are continually swiping up and down the list.
When you are looking at a file you can't just swipe sideways to see the next one, you need to go back to the file list and select another.
You can import a zip file, but you can't unzip it.
Game-changing for DT.
Being able to access a synced copy of my computer's DEVONthink Pro Office database via Dropbox on my phone is great. I can now process my inboxes in my spare moments, tagging items and moving them into folders. For me this is going to make my databases far more useful as I now know that my inboxes wont balloon with unseen entries piling up. Superb!
- DEVONtechnologies, LLC
- 150.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2010–2019 DEVONtechnologies, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Package $13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.