DT Driver Training's driving theory tests for car, heavy vehicle and motorbike learner licences include official New Zealand Road Code questions from NZTA for practising your learner licence, as well as premium modules covering company and fleet drivers of trucks, cars and specialist vehicles (forklift and rollers, tracks and wheels vehicles).
It works on phone or tablet and seamlessly syncs with your DT Driver Training web account.
WHO SHOULD USE THIS APP?
- Learner drivers can practice the Road Code for their learner licence test for cars, heavy vehicles and motorbikes for free
- Fleet managers and business owners can manage driver education and health and safety compliance
- Company drivers can maintain their knowledge of the Road Code as well as learn advanced techniques for accident reduction and improved fuel economy
- Drivers of forklifts and rollers, tracks and wheels vehicles can learn the theory required for the endorsement tests
- Truck drivers can support their NZQA, SAFED and NZLTA courses and qualifications with reminder modules for fatigue, fuel economy, livestock carriage and more.
- Tourists and visitors to New Zealand can learn the Road Code in English, Spanish, Chinese, French and German and can use the tourist quiz for free.
FEATURES: FREE VERSION
- All learner licence modules are free and include over 400 questions for car, motorbike and heavy vehicle class 2 and class 3-5
- Instant feedback on your answers, enabling you to learn more quickly and effectively.
- Totally up-to-date with all the latest changes to legislation and rules from NZTA
- View your progress through each module
- Create a free account and store the last 5 test results
- Over 300 articles and resources
- Bonus tourist quiz in multiple languages
FEATURES: PAID ACCOUNT
- Advanced courses
- No ads
- Additional modules that teach you to drive like a pro and cover driver health and safety, and vehicle technology and safety features
- Modules for truck drivers to get an advantage when applying for jobs, including truck loading, truck fuel economy and livestock transport
- Licence endorsement modules including forklift and rollers, tracks and wheels vehicles
- See your full history of test taking and view any test you've ever taken, plus the questions you got incorrect
- Log your practical driving lessons from your driving instructor, or any other training you take and keep it in one place
- Manage other drivers if you're running a team, and generate reports on their progress for Health and Safety at Work Act compliance.
WHO USES DT DRIVER TRAINING?
Over 70,000 people per month use DT's theory tests new drivers just getting their first licence through to experienced drivers and companies with large fleets.
This is the app that driving instructors recommend and use.
Since 2010 we have been the first choice for learner drivers and experienced drivers. Over 500,000 New Zealanders visit our website every year.
This app supersedes our previous app which only contained car, motorbike and heavy vehicle learner licence tests.
You need an internet connection to use this application as the questions are pulled directly from our server every time so that you get the latest information, and if you have an account your results are synced automatically.
Updated for iOS 14
Ratings and Reviews
Class 2 +
The Best and easiest modules to do
To help you pass, getting 100% after only a few fails, highly recommend to use this for any driving test,
It was quite a good app i used to pass. I did this test more than 50 times overall (i think i over prepared) and managed to get 35/35 in the real thing. One annoying thing is that there is no back button for when u click on the question that u got wrong or anything. Overall a really good app and if u get like 33 or higher for like more than 10 times than u will pass. Good luck everyone!!! :)
The app has great content that I believe could be very helpful in passing a theory test, but it is rendered almost unusable by pop-up video ads that take over the screen 2 at a time every 10 seconds. I have to close the app and restarts it every time to get rid of them. The ads on the screen a fins and are justifiable given its a free service, but having them take over the entire app to the point where it cannot be used is a bit too much
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for the review and sorry for the poor experience. It was caused by an incorrect setting allowing video ads. We've disabled them and also increased the space between ads and content. We do have to run ads to support the software development. However, you can also purchase any course and then it will be ad-free.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lincoln Group Limited
- 7.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © DT Driver Training Ltd