The Red Meat Profit Partnership (RMPP) and OSPRI in collaboration with the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) have developed an electronic Animal Status Declaration (eASD).
eASD is an electronic version of the Animal Status Declaration (ASD) form which must be completed when moving cattle, deer and sheep within New Zealand.
eASD supports the current pilot trial involving a range of participating livestock supplier farmers who will be completing an eASD when sending stock to participating meat processing plants. The purpose of the eASD pilot trial is to demonstrate how ASD can be fully electronic replacing the current paper form.
The eASD application allows participating farmers to:
• Create an eASD for cattle or sheep when sending stock to participating processors.
• Edit an existing eASD that has not yet been receipted by the processor.
• View the status of your eASDs
• View a history of eASDs
- ANZCO Foods have new plants available: Rakaia and Rangitikei for sheep and Kokiri, Marlborough, Eltham, and Manawatu for cattle.
- ANZCO Foods now ask if the animals were 100% grass fed
- Taylor Preston Ltd is now available to select as a processor for cattle and sheep
- Progressive Meats - Atkins Ranch WFMPG now ask if lambs are GAP rated
- Progressive Meats now ask for Wool Pull information
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.