EVTO 6 has refined the most popular EV trip planner app for phone sized devices. Plan trips on your phone with multiple waypoints. Explore charging options using the charger overlays, have EVTO decide where to charge for you. Save frequently-used locations like 'Home' to speed up trip planning. EVTO 6 is the only EV trip planner you'll need, and it's always with you.
EVTO is predominantly a subscription-based application, for both monthly or annual use. You can try EVTO for one week without commitment. With the free version you have all you need to plan day trips and you can subscribe to the extra features as needed. See http://www.digitalautoguides.com/#evto_main for all the features, help, tutorials and other valuable information before you install the application.
Please use the Feedback Report on the main menu or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues while using the app.
The application takes into account your car's characteristics such as model, battery, charger, wheels, motors and tires along with your driving style. During planning the application collects en route weather, determines elevation gains/losses, uses wind speeds, temperatures, estimated speed, charging capabilities and your state of charge to help you discover the optimal trip with the least amount of total time expended.
You can save your trips* to be used over and over again, compare trips to each other using a variety of provided charts and graphs.
Standard Features Include:
• Optimized routing based on time
• Map based planning
• Automatic Supercharger allocation and charging times
• Trip limited to 500 mi / 800 km
• Add 3 stopover and charging waypoints of your own
• Automatic weather forecasts for route
• Weather energy calculation (temperature, wind, road conditions and precipitation)
• Show details of your trip
• Support for both phones and tablets
• Help on each panel and feature
• Graph energy (SoC) for the trip by distance
• Chart average energy consumption details by leg
• See and use non-Tesla chargers en route (USA Only)
• Create custom charging waypoints
• Share trips with other EVTO 5 Tesla users
• Full tutorials and web help
Currently the advanced features* include:
• Additional optimization by minimum distance, energy or stops
• Minimum waypoint stop times
• Adjust minimum SoC by waypoint
• Create round trips (out and back)
• Reserve energy at destination for local travel
• Multiple car support (up to 5)
• Automatically integrate the trips into your calendar and the cars navigation
• Compare trips with charts and tables
• Removal of trip length restriction
• Create master trips spanning multiple days/routes (trip segments)
• Add, delete and merge trip segments
• Support for towing, power and speed settings
• Experimental battery heating feature for Model S and X
• Export trip details for use in other programs (CSV)
• e-Mail trip itinerary
• Manage trips (store, delete, archive, restore, copy and reverse route)
* Requires subscription IAP
• The optional IAP subscriptions are for a period of 12 months or 30 days, whichever you prefer
• New subscriptions have a 1 week trial that can be cancelled for no charge during that period
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• The subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase the subscription
Updated range for new car models and batteries
Improved date/time input
Heat pump option for all cars
Synchronize trips between devices
Model Y 3rd Row
Model 3/Y 82 kWh battery
Model Y Standard Range RWD
Model S/X Plaid, MS Plaid+
Backup/Restore Trip Data Tutorial
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Chris Couper
- 18.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Sierra Software Solutions and Consulting
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription Fee $15.99
- Yearly Subscription Fee $16.99
- Monthly Subscription Fee $1.69
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.