Manage your F1® team and race in 1v1 challenges in this Official Formula 1® Race Management strategy game. Official 2020 circuits, teams and drivers. Get racing today!
Play NEW F1® Manager for FREE and be the boss! Take control, make the big calls and master the art of race strategy to become the best F1® team in the world. Will you tell your race drivers to risk it all and go for it, or play the long game and sneak victory on the final lap? Faster than ever on-track action with STUNNING graphics. Featuring all the OFFICIAL circuits, teams and drivers from the 2020 FIA Formula One World Championship™, including Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel, Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo.
● Official Formula 1® racing management strategy game
● Create your ultimate F1® team and duel players in real-time 1v1 races
● Make split-second decisions to defeat your racing rivals
● Win chequered flags to unlock new series and earn epic rewards
● Recruit and train real-life F1® drivers
● Collect car components, develop and customise your race cars
● Compete against all 10 official F1® teams at beautiful real-life F1® circuits
● Pull off genius tactical management orders
● Set your pit stop strategy and select the right tyre compounds
● Decide when to push hard or conserve fuel
● React to weather changes, accidents and safety car periods
● Battle your way to the top of your league and win promotion to better divisions
● Compete every F1® race day for the ultimate rewards in Grand Prix™ Events
A network connection is also required.
Terms of Service
Credits & Legal
As the new 2021 F1® season draws ever closer, check out what's coming in our latest 11.0 game update.
- Season Score has arrived! Begin unlocking Milestones in preparation for the new Season!
- After opening Crates, the contents are now displayed in a handy summary view.
- Race incidents and breakdowns for Drivers not controlled by the Player or their Rival have been re-balanced.
- Additional error logging for Grand Prix™ Event disconnection issues has been included.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun, great time waster, addictive
Easy to get sucked in to spending money but its just a black hole money pit for some, they try to pair up with other players of similar number if races but its easy to spot some layers spend $$$$$ on this game. There are easy ways to get upgrades, when you win a race you get crates of upgrades (if tou have space), spend $$$$ to open them straight away or wait a few hours for free.
Heaps of advisements to watch for more free upgrades but its a shame they all seem to be about shooting and violence (sniper games etc). The prizes for competitions are very stingy as its only the players that spend $$$ already that can win as they upgrade their cars, drivers and use boosts to win, so limited opportunities for the underdog to win at race weekends.
Often crashes when it attempts to play adverts message: “Oops something went wrong” followed by clouded screen needing the app to be closed.
Not a bad game
In reading most of the reviews I didn’t really know what to expect.
I can see the frustration of some how you always seem to come up against someone who is at a higher level than you. On going on a losing streak of about 10 races I was a bit frustrated. But then did a change around with drivers. It really does pay to keep changing your team for the different races. The only issue I have is winning the race crate. Seems like the better your strategy to win the less points you get.
Overall though. It’s a pretty fun game.
You don’t have to spend real money. Unless you want to play it 24/7. Just log in each day collect your free crates. Watch the adds and build your money.
The racing is better than the real thing. At least there are overtakes in this game.
Recently, in my crates I have been getting so many car parts and no drivers, I’m not sure if this is just bad luck or not but it is starting to become very frustrating. Anyways, it is a good game
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hutch Games Ltd
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Hutch Games Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Golden Spin $1.69
- Series 2 Reward Offer $1.69
- Box of Bucks $16.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.