Feeddler was first released in 2010, a few days before the first-generation iPad release. Feeddler has been one of the most popular RSS readers for iPhone and iPad and has been picked as a top news app by numerous media over the years.
* "New and Noteworthy" and "What's Hot" - featured by Apple
* "Cleanest and most user-friendly interface" - iPhone Life Magazine
* "Essential iPad Apps" - Gizmodo
* "10 Must Have iPad Apps" - Cool Tricks N Tips
* ... and many more
Feeddler is a fast and highly customizable RSS Reader client that stays perfect sync with RSS services and presents RSS stories in an easy-to-read interface. Feeddler is a universal app that supports iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads.
* Syncs with Bazqux Reader (optional account, 30-day free trial).
* Syncs with FeedHQ (optional account, , 30-day free trial).
* Syncs with Feedly (optional account, free).
* Syncs with InoReader (optional account, free).
* Syncs with The Old Reader (optional account, free).
* Supports multiple accounts.
* Supports feed management - add/delete/rename/sort subscriptions and folders.
* Caches RSS articles and images for offline reading
* Able to set up each subscription to open articles directly in RSS, full text mode, or web (online only).
* Able to mark all items as read for any RSS subscription or mark only loaded items as read.
* Able to mark items as read based on date or automatically mark items as read while user scrolling headlines.
* Able to show only feeds/folders with unread items.
* Swipe RSS articles for navigation, and pinch articles to change font size.
* Save/Share articles by tapping-and-holding any articles shown on the preview list.
* E-mail sharing with optional default recipients.
* Copy-and-paste titles, links, or full articles.
* Lots of UI customization options including summary preview and the comfortable night mode.
More features in the Pro version:
+ Supports landscape mode on iPhone.
+ Supports keyword search to find and add feeds.
+ Sync all subscriptions, or sync subscriptions in a folder for offline reading.
+ Sync options: sync all feeds or unread items only, sync from last sync, days or weeks. For faster syncing, use "Unread only" + "FromLastSync."
+ No ads
If you like Feeddler, please consider writing positive reviews on the App Store. We keep adding features, fixing bugs, and improving app performance. Please send us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your support.
- Updated app icon
Ratings and Reviews
Crashing or articles are “null”
Paid money for the Pro version, and now it isn’t working. Not impressed.
Best of the bunch
I've tried a few RSS apps, and finally I've found one that meets my needs. It would've got 5 stars except the offline capabilities are unpredictable and often need to be reloaded. Having stuff to read on airplanes is valuable to me.
It froze a couple of times when the connection dropped out while loading and had to restart phone to recover. Otherwise it's great
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Che-Bin Liu
- 10.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © C.B. Liu