Nurofen FeverSmart Temperature Monitor accurately and continuously tracks a child's temperature, for added control and reassurance in managing their fever.
- Highly accurate temperature readings (+/-0.2oc)
- Monitors constantly as they sleep or play
- Receive temperature alerts if their fever spikes
- The app clearly shows current and recent temperature readings on a line graph.
- Log medication and receive reminders when it’s possible to re-dose.
- Screen highlights whether temperature is low, normal, moderate or high with blue, green, orange, red colour code.
- Share temperature history with your doctor or clinician.
Simple to set-up and use:
1. Simply pair the FeverSmart Monitor to your phone,
2. Place the monitor under the arm of your child, using one of the super-sensitive adhesives.
3. The monitor stays under the arm and continuously sends temperature readings to your phone.
Suitable for use from birth. Registered medical device in EU, US, South Africa & New Zealand.
Bug fixes and minor functionality updates. We recommend to install this update.
Ratings and Reviews
Unacceptable privacy practice
The app and device works, I have not used it enough times to describe temperature accuracy in detail but I am giving it one star only because it wants to actively use your location (as in you get the blue bar on top like you do in a navigation app)
This is absolutely not acceptable and the app nags you when you don’t give it access with statements like “the critical temperature monitoring functions will not be available” and “proceed at your own risk”
Explain to me how ACTIVE location tracking is relevant for temperature measurement?? Or better still tell the user in the app
I would have not purchased this device had I known about this beforehand
Buggy, bad support
It’s bad, support hopeless. When the device works it works well but full of bugs
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
- 91.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Reckitt Benckiser (Brands) Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.