FileFlow is an app for PhotoShelter and Libris that lets stakeholders, team members, photographers and their clients search, download, and share photos instantly.
For PhotoShelter photographers, FileFlow is the best way to get your photos onto a client's iPhone. With this mobile delivery tool, clients can search, download and share invited content on the fly. Plus, it's a lightweight app you can use to access your own archive, post quickly to social media, text photos to clients and more.
For Libris teams, all of your stakeholders can now access your library from their iPhones, and share files instantly via text, social media, Slack, email and more. FileFlow is the last step in a real-time workflow, allowing you to share your best content anytime, anywhere.
The app allows users to:
- Browse, search and download invited content
- Download high resolution files in batch, with the ability to choose a smaller file size for mobile
- Quickly share files via social media, messaging, Slack, email and more
This app has been tested by hundreds of Libris teams, PhotoShelter photographers and their clients, and now it’s your turn! Let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S. The excitement doesn’t end here – we are already working on the next version of the FileFlow app. In future versions, you’ll be able to:
- Download anonymously or via password
- Set permissions, quick send files, and take other actions you would take on your desktop
- Upload files
**You’ll need an active PhotoShelter or Libris account; requires login via username and password.**
We made fixes to issues found after upgrading to iOS 13.
- Tapping keywords will now initiate a search as expected
- Correct placement and behavior of the search box
- Using the "Save Image" option in the share tray works as it should
- Correct behavior when zooming in/out of an image
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.