Developed alongside fire stopping professionals the FireArrest recording app has been designed to help those in the passive fire protection industry meet the many needs and expectations. FireArrest covers every stage of your Fire Stopping project, from initial survey right through to installation and completion. A range of easy to use tools and features enable you to accurately report and complete work all whilst opening communication channels and keeping a comprehensive audit trail.
- FireArrest projects are set up on the dashboard with site details, Geo-zones and operators being assigned to a project. - Drawings are uploaded, along with additional documentation such as risk assessments and method statements which are to be digitally signed.
-Work on FireArrest projects is completed on the mobile application. Operatives such as installers/surveyors use the application to record areas of work which needs to be completed, or areas of work that has been completed.
- Pins are dropped on the application to record accurate areas of work. The pin contains location details, hole sizes, materials used along with date and time stamped photographs. FireArrest maintains a full audit trail per project, down to a single pin. This allows for a fully traceable breakdown of all historical completed works, including hole sizes and materials used.
- Fire Rating, assign a fire rating to all of your pins.
- Upload Installation Guides from your company dashboard and and view them on your projects.
- Access to the FireArrest global Installation Guides uploaded by FireArrest and view them on your projects within the app.
- Need Help? The FireArrest user guides are now at the click of a button - view the FireArrest User guide from the mobile app.
- A few changes and improvements have been made to make our software more user friendly.
- Clockedin Limited
- 22.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © By using FireArrest you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, without express written permission by us.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.