Get a comprehensive view of your fitness, including Activity Details, Workout and Mindfulness History, Trends, Awards, Apple Fitness+ for Apple Watch users, and Sharing with family and friends, all combined into one convenient app.
• Streamlined Summary tab gives you an easy way to see your Activity Details, Workout and Mindfulness History, Trends and Awards.
• Set goals, then check your progress throughout the day.
• See details of estimated active kilojoules towards your move goal with the Move ring.
• With Apple Watch, you’ll also see your total exercise minutes towards your Exercise ring, and your stand hours towards your Stand ring.
• View your historical workouts from the Workout app on Apple Watch or any third-party fitness app. See important metrics from each workout like average pace, distance, kilojoules burnt and more.
• See how your friends are doing and start a competition in the Sharing tab.
• You can also view progress towards closing your Activity Rings, see all-day Activity metrics like total steps and distance, plus past workouts and meditations in the Activity app on Apple Watch.
Apple Watch users can subscribe to Apple Fitness+ to unlock the most welcoming and inclusive fitness and wellness experience. With Apple Watch, you can see real-time metrics like heart rate directly on the screen.
Apple Fitness+ is available in the Fitness app on iPhone, iPad and Apple TV—so you can take your workouts to the next level, wherever and whenever you'd like.
• Get access to premium 4K ultra-high-definition video and audio workouts and meditations from 5 to 45 minutes designed by the world's most motivating and inclusive instructors, with limited to no equipment required.
• See timers, instructor guidance and coaching for things like intensity and incline displayed on screen. Plus, if you have an Apple Watch, see personal metrics like kilojoules burnt and heart rate displayed on screen as you exercise.
• Enjoy curated music that's perfectly matched to your routine's mood and energy, and even the Artist Spotlight series with a full playlist from a single artist.
• Get access to Time to Walk, a unique audio workout that lets you walk with some of the world's most interesting and inspiring people as they share stories, photos and songs to keep you motivated and encourage you to walk more often.
• Also access Time to Run, which takes you to destinations in the US and abroad to experience an iconic running route through the perspective of one of the Apple Fitness+ instructors.
• Find custom workout and meditation programs like those designed specifically for beginners, pregnancy and older adults. And workouts and meditation Collections curated to help you reach a goal like running your first 5K or winding down for a better bedtime.
• Filter workouts and meditations by Instructor, Time, Music and Equipment.
• New subscribers get 1 month free, then pay the current local price per month. One subscription includes 6 family members. Bundle Apple Fitness+ with five other great services for one low monthly price. And enjoy more for less. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Terms apply. Cancel anytime by going to account settings and turning off auto-renew.
*Apple Fitness+ not available in all territories.
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t think I will pay for this
I currently use les mills, thought I would give apple a try so I could make a decision on which app to us this year. I like the vibe, and how easy it is to follow because of the studio, over les mills seems messy at times. What I find really hard is how much talking apple trainers do and I cannot turn up and listen to the music. The talking should be clear but in the back ground. They don’t give any cues on how you should be holding you body etc, it’s more about look at me I am cool kinda feel.
Can’t access the app other than through the App Store
The UI is horrible, there is minimal description of the workouts so you have to trawl through loads to fix one that actually works for you. By far the worst apple product, frustrating to use, much better options out there. Not even worth having on the free trial. Avoid.
No 3 month free trial with Apple Watch
I brought an Apple Watch and was expecting to get a 3 month trial. It only ever gave me 1 month free even though I spoke to Apple Help twice (40mins on the calls) and contacted them when I got charged after 1 month (they reimbursed but cancelled my trial). I enjoyed Fitness + for the month I got it but can’t bring myself to pay for it on principle now!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Pty Limited
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.