FlexiBuzz (previously known as tiqbiz)
Managed Group Communication. Administrators send information; End Users receive information all from within the one FlexiBuzz app.
What FlexiBuzz does for Administrators:
FlexiBuzz centrally manages all communication streams in your organization; you retain control, within the app, over all information you publish.
FlexiBuzz can securely deliver tailored information and messages to:
• The general community
• Your entire organization
• Groups within your organization
• Including private two-way conversations with individuals
Receive information from your community via the FlexiBuzz app
Who FlexiBuzz is for:
FlexiBuzz is used by a wide range of organisations to publish information and messages, where security, timeliness and accuracy are paramount:
• Business associations
• Government departments
• Local Councils
• Sporting associations
• Schools and kindergartens
FlexiBuzz has many uses:
Our customers are finding new uses for FlexiBuzz every day; some typical uses include:
• Businesses send important and time-sensitive information to staff and external stakeholders
• Field staff send date-stamped and signed confirmation-of-completion forms to head office
• Organisations notify part time staff of last minute shift vacancies
• Franchisee organisations keep members informed of business conditions
• Managers hold two-way conversations with staff at remote locations
• Sporting associations advise clubs and individual club members of game cancellations due to wash-outs or flooding
• Schools engage with their communities and stakeholders
• Parents advise schools of their children’s absences
Individual teachers engage with the parents of their students’ classes
• Kindergartens engage with their communities
FlexiBuzz has an extensive list of features:
See our website for a complete list; selected features include:
• Immediate dispatch of urgent messages via your smartphone
• Two-way private communication with individuals without having to disclose phone numbers or email addresses
• Rich messaging environment including video, pdfs, text
• Fully functional calendar with linkage to Google calendar
• Ability to schedule publishing of notifications and messages
• Ability to schedule removal of obsolete notifications and messages
• Publishing rights can be delegated to other people in your organisation
• There is no cross-communication between people who receive your information
• All people connected to your organization within FlexiBuzz are visible to you and you retain complete control over their level of access
FlexiBuzz now supports iOS 12, and the iPhone X & iPhone Xs Max!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Glitch with notifications
I’m not sure if it’s just me, but even when there’s no little green triangle on any message, it still shows that there’s a notification, in the app and the homepage as well. Other than that, great app for school announcements
Wish that the messages would just extend in the same window rather than having to click into a new window just to read a couple of paragraphs.
Would like to be able to comment on teachers’ posts so that other parents can view group comments. Lots of other parents want this too.
Only three photos can be loaded per post. Why?
Very useful and completely user friendly
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.