Search and compare nutritional information, ingredients, allergens and claims on food products, either in-store or at home.
Foodeye lets people who are interested in what's in their food find and compare packaged food products in order to make more informed choices about what they eat.
Add products to your comparison list and line them up side by side to compare their contents. The comparison list can be sorted on any of the Nutritional elements like Fat, Sugar or Sodium from highest to lowest, or vice-versa. You can display the results either by per serving or per 100g.
- Scan a barcode to find a product.
- Search by name, brand, category, Health Star Rating and/or endorsement.
- View product information in standard, easy to read format.
- View Ingredients, Nutritional Information, Country of Origin, Allergen Warnings, Health Star Rating and more.
- Add products to your comparison list.
- Compare multiple products across any category.
- Comparison list can be sorted on any nutrient.
- Compare per serving or per 100g/ml values.
- Add products to your Favourites lists.
- Share products with friends via Facebook, Twitter or email.
- Receive notifications of new products matching your criteria.
- View product promotions and special offers.
Foodeye doesn't tell you what to eat. It simply lets you examine any food item and make an informed choice about what you want to buy and consume.
Feast on the knowledge!
Learn more at www.foodeye.com and follow us on Facebook/Foodeye
Health Star Rating logo displays in the product detail screen.
Refined Search now contains the ability to filter on Health Star Rating.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Foodeye makes choosing right good product for me so easy
Foodeye is awesome. You can search and compare foods so easily. Everything in there is from a NZ supermarket. Thousands of products all with their ingredients and nutrition info and allergy warnings. You can search and compare with similar products and they line up side by side so you can see all the nutrition info. So easy to choose the product with least sugar and fat. Searches can be refined and you can set up notifications eg breakfast cereals with less than 10g sugar per 100g then when new one comes to market you will be first to know. No more standing for hours with my glasses peering at boxes in supermarket and getting confused. Well done foodeye!
Awesome app - smooth, easy and good looking.. Just what an app should be.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.