Frontline Commando 2 17+
Glu Games LLC
- Offers In-App Purchases
Let the bullets fly in the sequel to the popular third-person shooter, Frontline Commando!
**** NOTE: The 4th Gen iPod Touch is not supported ****
“… a worthy successor to Glu's dynasty” – AppZoom
"This is the sort of game you could easily play while on the bus or the subway…" – Gamezebo
Betrayed and left for dead, you must build your team of mercenaries and exact revenge against your enemies.
ASSEMBLE YOUR ELITE SQUAD
Recruit and train soldiers to lead the ultimate team into battle! Choose from 65 possible unique squad members.
DOMINATE ACTION-PACKED CAMPAIGNS
Lead your squad to victory through 40 unique missions and 13 elite challenges.
BATTLE FOR ONLINE SUPREMACY
Think you have an unstoppable squad? Challenge other players for the ultimate bragging rights in PVP!
FACE PERILOUS URBAN WARFARE
Shoot your way through 7 destructible battlefields! Take on snipers, heavy weapon specialists, tanks, helicopters, flying drones and more!
COMMAND ADVANCED WEAPONRY
Maximize your firepower with multiple, upgradable weapon classes including sniper rifles, assault rifles, shotguns and machine guns. Utilize special gear such as drones, grenades and RPGs.
YOUR SQUAD. YOUR WAR.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome game, lots of detail in the game and the graphics are really good. Only down side is it can be rather slow at times where there is too much happening. I have also found that I need to turn off all apps on my iPhone for the game to run efficiently. I have a iPhone 4S.
I pod touch 4 gen no support!?
Hi um 4th gen don't work because no support I have 4th gen plz support I've been waiting forever cheers btw I still think its good so yea 5 star
Could b better
Its a fun game like the first. Its very fun at the start but the mission after the fourth one it gets to hard, you need to upgrade but the upgrades are too expensive. I just have to keep replaying missions which gets very boring!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Glu Games LLC
- 197.4 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 5.1.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2013 - 2016 Glu Mobile
- In-App Purchases
- Small Gold Package $8.99
- Medium Gold Package $16.99
- Special Offer $3.49
- Large Gold Package $34.99
- XL Gold Package $49.99
- Massive Gold Package $169.99
- Huge Gold Package $89.99
- Pack bigspend $89.99
- Pack 2ndspend $16.99
- Pack beginner $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.