The best adorable cat game! Adopt and pet cute kitties, help your customers match with their favorite cat, and customize your cafe to bring ultimate joy! Furistas Cat Cafe captures the personalities of real life cats and will melt your heart.
Some of the features that make Furistas the best cat game:
● Adopt, collect, love, and pet a wonderfully weird array of furry virtual animals, based on real adorable cats. Each cat has a fascinating backstory and behaviors specific to their personality.
● Match cats and customers with similar personalities together to maximize happiness, which unlocks more cute cattos for you to collect.
● Help your cats and customers with special cat-treat and restaurant food games.
● Customise your cafe! The cafe is fully customizable from the walls to the floor. This gives you full control of creating your own space. Did you want to turn the cafe into a cute cat animal playground or a cool Gothic lair? It is completely up to you!
● There's a gentle animal adoption narrative that runs throughout the game, subtly encouraging ethical pet ownership (many of the cats to adopt in the game are rescue cats!)
● Cute iMessage Stickers to make your conversations more adorable.
Meet some of the cute furry family who appear in Furistas Cat Cafe!
Bon Chan and Takeshi are two of the first cats we added to the game - they are both rescue cats, who now live in their forever home!
Personality Trait: Friendly
Bon-Chan is a cute kitty with a big sense of self-confidence. Since her adoption at the Cat Cafe she has found great happiness in supervising and napping with her loved ones.
Personality Trait: Playful
At least twice the size of his sister Bon-chan, Takeshi is a big ball of cute cuddles and meows. He loves food, and is often caught taking a nibble from the food bowls of other cats. Naughty!
So come be a cute kitty collector; relax and watch your favorite kawaii furry friends meow, purr, blep, mlem, and be a happy little neko!
We hope you enjoy creating your own haven for happiness, full of cute kitty friends, at Furistas Cat Cafe. The best cat game you'll ever play!
*** By award winning studio Runaway Play, with over 10 million downloads of Flutter, Splash and Starlight ***
This massive update makes the Furistas' item system much clearer, and adds the ability to earn XP from matching Cats!
- Old cat upgrade items have been replaced with a new system that corresponds to the rarity and personality of the cat.
- 'Energized' cats return XP when matched to customers. Cats are re-energized at the start of a new day, when cats are upgraded, and there a chance to energize a cat at a Cat Activity.
- Daily Tasks have been made easier to complete.
- The items required to upgrade Cat Activities have been adjusted so the early levels are not so reliant on the common items.
- The game now better handles going into Offline Mode when having connectivity issues behind firewalls.
- Early game progression has been adjusted to be quicker.
It also prepares your cafe for upcoming events:
‘Sweet Tooth’ (7/12/20 to 7/21/20):
- Collect ‘Cupcakes’ to unlock: ‘Macaron Cushion’, ‘Chocolate Couch’.
- The final event reward is a cute kitty named ‘Zoe’!
‘Crafty’ (7/22/20 to 7/25/20):
- Collect ‘Paper Balls’ to unlock: ‘Macrame Cushion’, ‘Origami Table’.
‘Green Thumb’ (7/26/20 to 7/31/20):
- Collect ‘Catnip’ to unlock: ‘Potted Lavender’, ‘Terrarium’.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far so good, no issues with game, no connection issues, though the only thing that slightly bothers me is that it is slow paced, there’s not much to do after getting used to the games simple functions, and you have to wait to become level 10 to expand the cafe itself. But so far it’s great, love the events, I wanna pitch in more exclusive events as it’s personally the best part of the game and also it doesn’t feel at all that much of a ‘cafe’ game, I wish we could hire workers/cute neko maids like a hostess, waitress, baristas.. :) Just a thought.
Cute game but...
***Tldr** this game is cute looking and relaxing but is heavily let down by its reliance on pay-to-play loot boxes and non-sensical rules around who can do what and when.
...the gameplay would benefit from it being easier to level up your cats without having to pay for loot boxes constantly. Also the frame rate is constantly shuddering and freezing because I have too many moving npcs on screen in a tiny cramped space - something that I can’t help but feel would be alleviated if I could level up the size of my cafe without having to buy loot boxes as well! Lastly, why when I have customers coming in demanding a particular type of cat to cuddle, can I not give them that cat? Every time they demand a certain personality cat I look at the available animals to hand over and they never are the ones I need. It’s frustrating.
I think it’s a very adorable game, especially for anyone who loves cats but I’ve experienced multiple issues since downloading it half an hour ago. Every few minutes I’ll get notified that I have “no internet connection” when I do, sometimes it’ll completely crash the game where I have to reload it. I had some tasks where I needed to place furniture but every time I put it down it would crash the application. It’s very repetitive, not a game I could play for a long time however maybe adding neighbours or creating an avatar of your own so you can visit others would be interesting. I don’t think I’ll continue to play this but I will say great graphics.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Runaway Play Ltd
- 309.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Runaway Play Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Small Fish Pack $1.69
- 50 KittyKash $3.49
- Special Pack 1 $1.69
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.