Get Console is a powerful and complete terminal app that provides physical serial console access to network and other equipment as well as SSHv2, Telnet, Scripting, TFTP Server, full Logging, integration with Dropbox, iCloud and instant Screen Sharing. Please read below for Full information.
- Serial Connectivity: Use our Airconsole (Serial over Wifi or Bluetooth Low Energy), or Redpark L2-RJ45 and L2-RJ45V physical cables to provide direct Serial Console port access to supported equipment (Adapt L2-RJ45 Cable to DB9, DEX or DB25 with adaptors available at www.get-console.com)
- Full Terminal: Also provides Telnet and SSH(v2) terminal (over Wifi or 3G). VT100 emulation. Supports password authentication, generate or import SSH Keys easily via clipboard
- Multi Session: run concurrent Serial, SSH and Telnet sessions in tabs, and cut/paste between sessions. Each session runs independently and can be backgrounded.
Many Many Advanced Terminal Features:
- Powerful Scripting of terminal sessions allows for automation of many common terminal tasks, including auto-responding to terminal output and auto-upload of log files.
- Easily share your iPad/iPhones terminal window with remote web users to provide remote access to your console sessions - useful for remote support, teaching or for Disaster Recovery
- Connection Manager for organizing Serial / Telnet / SSH saved sessions which can be imported/exported via iTunes
- Free web based conversion utility to convert existing PuTTY and SecureCRT(r) saved connections into Get Console format.
- Fully configurable terminal settings including baud rate, parity, flow control, scroll buffer and column width
- Integrated Cut/Copy/Paste directly from terminal window and slide-out clipboard viewer
- Integrated TFTP Server for WIFI/3G upload and download of files
- Bluetooth Keyboard Support
- Rapid configuration of common configuration tasks via shortcuts (common command drop down) and pre-configured (and user changeable) shortcut buttons
- Free integrated cloud storage on get-console.com or Dropbox.com for log files and configuration scripts - integrates directly into your iPad or iPhone ready for pasting to console window
- full logging of terminal session to individual session files that can be attached to emails, downloaded via iTunes or uploaded to your own repository on the get-console.com website
***NOTE*** Serial Connectivity requires either our Airconsole Adaptor, or a supported Redpark cable to work - part code L2-RJ45V - purchase from www.get-console.com/shop or from redpark.com directly. Does NOT work with Redpark C2 or L2-DB9 cable. If DB9, Null Modem or DB-25 connectivity is required, use an adaptor also available from our website.
Updated for iOS14
Ratings and Reviews
Great! just a few bugs
I’ve tried literally every SHH/Telnet app I could find on the App Store and so far ‘Get Console’ is by far the only one that works properly with my CNC Screens. I love and praise it.
However there are a few bugs I wish to report.
- the saved connections section doesn’t properly delete connections I want to delete.
- app crashes when I delete multiple times
Get Console lightened the load!
I used to lug my laptop all over the place, now I just need my iPhone and serial cable and I can complete the programming of any piece of Cisco kit. I particularly like the remote access function so that client help-desk personnel or TAC can access the device when they needed to load configuration or troubleshoot an issue.
Version 1.50 now with Telnet and SSH as well
I've used Get Console since it came out and it keeps getting better, now with Telnet and SSH support its the only complete terminal app available for iPad. It seems to work with all the serial ports I have connected it to as well.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Amix Capital Limited
- 42.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
English, French, German, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Amix Capital 2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.