GoAssess® is a multi-platform mobile application that has been built around the MBIE Rapid Assessment forms and is used to record post disaster information. This information is sent directly to a central database giving decision makers quick access to critical information.
Some key features of GoAssess:
• The results of disaster assessments are sent directly to a central database – no double handling or admin staff struggling to decipher hard to read hand written notes
• Decision makers have same day access to critical information
• GPS locations are automatically added to assessments
• Photos are taken within GoAssess and automatically associated with the correct property
• Electronic checklists eliminate the need to carry wads of paper
Battery life disclaimer:
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Further information about the GoGet for Building system can be obtained by visiting www.master.co.nz, or contact the Sales Manager, Master Business Systems Ltd phone +64-6-323-9483 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fixed bug where you couldn't login if you were offline even though you had asked the credentials to be saved.
- Fixed orientation layout issues for login screen.
- Master Business Systems Ltd
- 56.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Master Business Systems Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.