***PLEASE NOTE: This game is officially supported on the following devices only: iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, iPod Touch 6th Gen, iPad Mini 1, 2, 3 & 4, iPad 2, 3rd Gen, 4th Gen, iPad Air 1 & 2, and iPad Pro.***
Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
Now, it’s the early 90’s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.
On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features:
• Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
• Enhanced for the iPhone 5 series and iPad 4th Gen and above with dynamic detailed shadows and real-time environmental reflections.
• Physical controller support for all Made for iOS controllers.
• Cloud save support for playing across all your iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
• Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
• Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.
*To listen to your custom playlist, simply create a playlist titled “GTASA”, launch the game, and select the radio station “MIXTAPE”.
Mobile Version developed by War Drum Studios
Find out more:
Please Note: For those currently progressing through the game, please load your game from a manual save slot instead of selecting “Resume”. This only needs to done once after updating. Afterwards, “Resume” will function normally.
General bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Before the recent update for the iPhone X the game was running great and graphics were good, but now when you get stars they overlap on top of the health bar and weapon in the top right corner which I find quite annoying.
Lacks pc features
I really love this game, but the only thing that bugs me is how whenever you kill lots of people or blow up cars and create fires, no npc ambulances or fire trucks will come to the scene like they do on the pc version and I just find it unrealistic so I would be very happy if you add that feature into the mobile version.
I have had the app for a reasonable amount of time and hadn’t experienced any issues up until now. Each time I try to open the app it will go through the first black loading screen with rockstar and when i go to the screen that says resume, after I press resume it goes to the next loading screen loads all the way quite fast, and then just completely shuts itself down. I’m really disappointed and cant find any reason whatsoever why it should be doing this. Please help.
- Rockstar Games, Inc.
- 2.1 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2013
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.