Leave your mark among millions of players in a persistent galaxy that constantly grows and evolves.
Hades’ Star is a unique online space strategy game. You are in control of a growing Empire, starting with a single planet in your own corner of space. Over time, you’ll expand to own multiple outposts, command a formidable fleet, research advanced technology, participate in diverse missions and manage relationships with other players in the game.
• Colonize numerous planets and watch them grow from lifeless rocks to central hubs of activity.
• Optimize trade routes, mine resources, explore new space and defend against the indigenous, mysterious alien space race
• Build combat, mining and trade ships and customize them with powerful modules
• Establish diplomatic relations with other players and dictate your rules for economic and military cooperation
• Work with other players in dangerous Red Stars and retrieve resources before the star goes Supernova
• Compete for rewards in the intense, rapidly collapsing Blue stars
• Organize with other players in Corporations and participate in highly strategic White Star missions
• Play and grow at your own pace: Nobody will unfairly steal your resources while you are offline
If you have any problem in the game, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the in-game "Contact Support" option.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Hades' Star uses Emoji provided by http://emojione.com
• Build and upgrade your Corporation Flagship, and strategically pick what White Star battles to take it to
• Time Machine improvements
• Ability to instantly re-link all Warp Lane hubs to their previous connections
• Transports can now be ordered to start moving only after all their Artifacts are done loading
• Bug fixes and improvements
For a detailed list of changes, see our blog at blog.hadesstar.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game easily deserving four out of the five stars, the fifth is reserved as I think there is plenty of room for improvement. One recommendation my friends and I have for the game is to create a special type of star system which is infinite but not only are there Cerberus ships but players have the ability to attack other players and compete over high resource rewards, also, a new type of resource that can only be mined from red star systems or some other temporary area of space would be cool, finally, some more ship types would be cool, possibly some sort of defence ship that would patrol your galaxy from the rare Cerberus invading fleet. I know I'm rambling now but whilst I was typing the last possible feature I had the idea that maybe there could be some daily event such as a protected Cerberus resource ship that would travel through your galaxy. Thanks for reading my review!
Great long term game play.
Definitely not ptw, excellent community, excellent game if you want a game that is designed around casual style play. Definitely not a game you’ll finish quickly. Heaps of upgrades to keep striving to afford. Very unforgiving to making silly mistakes... a session of play can be lost with just a single foolish play. Overall a very good long term game.
I love this game
Sometimes you get bored of a game but this one is great, it keeps you interested. There is always something to try for, a ship upgrade or a plant to colonise sectors to discover.
Love it thanks developers keep up the good work
- Parallel Space Inc
- 282.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Parallel Space Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- CRYSTAL PACK - SMALL $4.99
- CRYSTAL PACK - MEDIUM $16.99
- CRYSTAL PACK - LARGE $34.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.