Haumi is an educational resource to support our RBNZ people, whanau and friends. It’ll give our people the confidence and knowledge to bring Te Reo and Tikanga alive at the Bank and in everything we do.
The app includes information on Te Reo Māori (the Māori language), Tikanga (customs), mātāpono me ngā ūaratanga (principles and values), karakia (prayers/ affirmation) and waiata (songs).
Interactive features within the app include:
• the audio pronunciation of Māori words and phrases,
• maps with Māori names and iwi groups,
• etiquette and protocols
• a guide to build your own pepeha (introduction),
• ngā mihi (greetings),
• poroporoaki (farewells),
• karakia (prayers/ affirmation)
• lyrics and audio of waiata (songs).
* All words in Te Reo Māori are Touch-to-Hear
* All words in Te Reo Māori are Touch-to-Spell
* Read-to-me and read-it-myself options
* Record your narration
* Create a customised pepeha
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.