Plan ahead, stay on track, explore. Satellite & topo maps, trails, elevations, route planning and navigation. OFFLINE, with just one tap.
ONLY IN HIKEPACK, ALL OFFLINE:
• One download: Trails, peaks and attractions with topo and satellite imagery covering the ENTIRE map.*
• Planning along trails: Plan your own custom route along existing map trails by simply dropping pins on the map.
• GPS Navigation: Time, distance, elevation profiles, total ascent, descent, and calories.
• Get Me There: While hiking, see the remaining time, distance and route to any map symbol or to any dropped pin.
PLAN YOUR TRIP
• See elevation profiles and other advanced trail stats (length, hiking time, ascent/descent, calories)
• Plan your own route, and see the same advanced trail stats also for it
• See the altitude of any point on any route
WHILE YOU HIKE
• See the remaining time and distance to any location, and find the shortest route to it
• See your location on the map
FEATURES IN DETAIL
• Hikepack intelligently extracts all hiking, biking and cross-country ski trails and points of interest from OpenStreetMap data, and packs them into one download. So you have a curated map focused on outdoor activities.
• The topographic and satellite map layers are created by Hikepack, from open data.* They cover the ENTIRE map, which means you're never lost. This is made possible by our proprietary compression algorithms, that allow for a small download and a smooth experience.
• All the routing is done on your device. So if you're in the middle of a hike and without cellular signal, you still see the remaining hiking time and distance to your destination.
• You can save the routes you planned in one map, and then compare their elevation profiles at a glance.
• You can change the hiking speed used for computing hiking time estimates.
• You can filter what points of interest you see on the map.
• You can measure distances in a straight line, between any points, but they will not take the terrain into account.
••• You can download as many maps as you wish for free offline use, but some features require a Pro Pass subscription.
We're just getting started, and we'd love to hear from you! Suggest new maps or features by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, or using the Feedback form in the app.
We regularly publish new maps in Hikepack. Currently, our map coverage in Australia includes the following parks: Port Campbell, Flinders Chase, Cape Le Grand, Karijini, Noosa, Maria Island, Freycinet, Girraween, Bald Rock, Dandenong Ranges, Wilsons Promontory, Burleigh Head, Dharawal, Macquarie Pass, Royal, Heathcote, Georges River, Seven Mile Beach, Jervis Bay, Botany Bay, Malabar Headland, Lane Cove, Garigal, Bouddi, Berowra Valley, Ku-ring-gai Chase, Scheyville, Cattai, Wyrrabalong, Mornington Peninsula, French Island, Churchill, Brisbane Ranges, Organ Pipes, Kinglake Great Otway, Yarra Ranges, Baw Baw, Heathcote-Graytown, Greater Bendigo, Hunter Wetlands, Wallarah, Worimi, Tomaree, Werakata, Watagans, Tilligerry, Sydney Harbour, Coorong, Onkaparinga River, Belair.
* Satellite imagery available only for selected maps in the US, Finland and New Zealand only. The topo layer available for all maps.
** The maps are created by Hikepack from open data. See the details page of each map for the copyright holders.
This update fixes several bugs and issues, including those with submitting feedback or requests for new maps.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Alexandru Ioan Tomescu
- 36 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Finnish, Romanian
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Alexandru Tomescu & Alexandru Tudor
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Pass (1 month) $3.49
- Pro Pass (1 year) $16.99
- Pro Pass (3 months) $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.