The official American Express Mobile App for iPhone® gives you access with a touch or a look to Membership benefits. Keep track of your spending and view the points balance. Find many more features that are available in the App.
• Quick access with Touch ID login (iPhone 5 and above with iOS 8+) and Face ID login (iPhone X)
•Retrieve your User ID and reset your Password
Your Card and Account:
• If you hold multiple Cards you can manage all of them
•Temporarily lock your Card if you’ve misplaced it
•Add or edit your email address
•Replace your damaged, lost or stolen Card
• Track and view your Points
Service and Security:
• Check your balance and access past PDF statements and pending transactions
• Receive real time purchase alerts – just go into your settings and allow notifications on the Amex App
• Start a live chat with one of our Customer Care Professionals
• Easily find transactions across the last 7 months with our new Search feature. Search by merchant name, filter by date range and your results will include credits, debits and primary and Additional Card Member transactions.
Don’t want to use the Amex Mobile App? You can continue to use our site at americanexpress.com.nz from any device.
This App is only available for American Express New Zealand Card Members who hold Cards issued by American Express International (NZ).
Not registered for Online Services? Register for Online Services at americanexpress.com.nz/register.
iPhone and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
All access to and use of this App is subject to and governed by American Express’ End User License Agreement, Website Rules & Regulations and Privacy Statement. American Express’ End User License Agreement can be accessed by selecting the Legal & Privacy option in the Account section of the App. The Privacy Statement can be found at https://www.americanexpress.com/nz/content/online-privacy-statement.html.
System updates to improve App performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Where my points balance gone?
This update really is a shocker. Thank God after the iOS update the screen size started to work. Not sure why you have so much real estate consumed in white space. Where has the points balance gone? Was there and this improved update removed features.
Massive improvement from last app!
Design and overall nice to see this new update - the old version was so antiquated.
Nice to see Face ID on here and on my IPhone XS max no issues with layout.
Great to be able to see details of individual transactions and statements. I hope Amex keep developing this!
Bank PIN number
Have been speaking to Kate at Amex and very helpful.
She is getting further info to assist me and will contact back.
I can’t find on Amex App to change my 4 digit pin to withdrawal funds from bank ATM?
Have two PIN numbers but no luck as yet😆
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- American Express
- 172 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 American Express Company. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.