Sky Go is free for Sky customers and opens up new ways to watch TV with easy to use features. Matched to your Sky subscription, you can catch up on On Demand titles or download content to watch when you’re offline.
• Watch 34 channels live depending on your subscription
• ‘Download To Go’ allows you to download up to 25 titles at a time to your device to watch when you’re off line depending on your subscription
• Bookmark up to 50 shows with ‘My Watchlist’
• Hundreds of catch up titles from more than 30 channels, depending on your subscription
• Over 80 seasons of ‘Box Set’ shows, depending on your subscription
• Featured recommendations from Sky
• A handy seven-day programme guide
• Remote Record your favourite programmes to your My Sky planner at home
• Set programme reminders to your device
• Keep content family friendly with parental control settings
• Free for all customers with a Sky box in their home and with at least the Sky Starter package
• Available wherever you have an internet connection in New Zealand
The Sky Go App is supported on iOS Phones and Tablets. You can register to watch Sky Go on five devices per SKY account and you can watch on one device at a time.
For more information visit the Sky Go website www.skygo.co.nz/support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This took way too long.
It’s about time you guys added on demand content it took way to long, even the update for the iPhone X took really long, it’s been 6 months. But I have to say the app looks pretty good now and have yet to have any problems with it, live streams seem to load pretty fast and so does the on demand content. But Airplay and/or chromecast support is still missing and would give this review a 5 star, but the lack of support for it and your outrageous prices still compared to other services bring this down to a 3.
Come on It’s 2018 it’s time to give us multiple streams and casting support, NZ is In front of AUS in internet capacity and reliability due to fibre and we are still stuck on 1.5Mbps for a high quality stream which isn’t a very good quality to be honest, and not to mention the 30 seconds delay behind actual live tv.
Foxtel has 7.0Mbps for their highest quality when steaming and they also have chromecast support, I’ve also heard that they have only a 5 second delay for live tv.
it’s time to move forward and the internet is the way.
Glitchy and frustrating.
Excited to catch up on some missed seasons in the on demand box sets. It’s been so hit and miss though whether it will get through a whole episode without a technical difficulty, whether the episode will load at all, and if I need to pause, the pause doesn’t always work. Adding the continue to watch feature was great.....but it never actually links to the episode or spot where you last stopped watching.....at least I don’t have to search to find the boxset though as I can short cut from the continue to watch feature.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear that your experience has been less than satisfactory and can assure you that we are listening and would like to get this resolved for you as soon as possible. Please contact us via the feedback form in the app and our customer support team will do their absolute best to get your app working ASAP.
App constantly crashes doesn’t like to fast forward or rewind or pause.
I’ve been using this app for a year now. And what a clunky cumbersome thing it is. Always crashing mid show, Forget multitasking while this is running, every time it crashes or boots up it takes ages to load. You don’t want to use rewind or fast forward or pause on this because, maybe one time you could do it, but two or three times and you’ll totally crash the system. I have paid over a hundred dollars a month to sky TV for the last 15 years, we pay a premium for sky TV, it is the most expensive service that we have, it should be a premium service! This is why I am so disappointed that A billion dollar business cannot get an app to run correctly! Netflix $16 a month but sky TV $120 a month how ridiculous that one works perfectly and the one 7 X more expensive does not! I have an iPad Air and it may not be the newest but it certainly should not be so weak that I can’t run one app by itself! none of my other 4 streaming services crash on this device. Boo! Booo I say!
- SKY Network Television Limited
- 66.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2015 SKY Network Television Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.