Every day, millions of people search on Google for businesses like yours. Make your Business Profile on Google stand out for free and turn those searches into your customers with the Google My Business app.
More than just a local listing:
- Make edits to your Business Profile on your phone and see those changes online on Google in real time.
- Easily add special hours, your website, and phone number to keep your Business Profile up-to-date.
Easily connect with customers on the go:
- Respond to reviews, message your customers, and see your followers in the Customer Tab.
Share with customers what makes your business unique:
- Upload photos and add filters to attract customers who search and find your Business Profile.
- Post offers for your product or services, upcoming events, and deals.
Get insights on your business:
- See insights on how customers find and engage with your Business Profile online on Google Search and Maps.
- Receive real-time notifications and updates to keep track of your customers on Google.
More features on Google My Business:
- Create a free, mobile-friendly website that works hard for you in the app.
In our latest version, we have improved messaging announcements.
Ratings and Reviews
Very user friendly
Great business tool with loads of great free features. A shame that customers can leave poor ratings with no comment - would be good to require feedback for a one or two star rating so we can improve where required and discourage fake ratings.
Poor call centre service..., badly trained staff... hang up on customers
I called google services because someone put a bad review about our coffee shop, we knew customer wasn’t genuine customer, they didn’t buy anything from our cafe just being noise. Because they were disturbing our customers we told them to leave.
Customer choose to troll us online and give us 1 star and didn’t leave any comments.
Now according to google review policy reviewer has a product or service to write a review about it. As they didn’t try any coffee or food, they didn’t have any right to post review.
I was concerned and called google. I explain whole story to contact centre agent. And requested them to flick a email to reviewer to verify if they eat or drink anything otherwise delete it.
They said they can’t, I explained them it’s against google review policy. She said because their is no comment by reviewer so they have to believe that it’s a genuine review and hang up.
I called again and spoke to Varsha who was a supervisor, she said same thing that they don’t have any way of verifying if it’s a genuine review, so she can’t do anything. I ask her to pass me her supervisor then she passed to JAYESH. He said same thing and told me he is last point of contact and hang up. I can’t imagine this was Google service....
I can honestly say the maize of google is an adventure of rabbit holes but once all the tools and platforms google provides are tasked correct by the user, it’s brilliant to take an idea, grow it into a business and now be taking on staff in 2020, google u smash it daily. 10/10 WiL @ Wellington Investigations
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Google LLC
- 135.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.