Listen to music you love. Stream unlimited music, thousands of radio stations and podcasts all in one app. iHeartRadio is easy to use and best of all, it’s still FREE.
FREE STREAMING RADIO
• Listen to Australia's most popular stations, including KIIS 1065, The Edge, 2GB, ABC Radio, SBS Radio
• Tune in to New Zealand's ZM, Newstalk ZB, The Hits, Radio Hauraki, Flava, Radio Sport, Coast, and many more!
CUSTOM AD-FREE STATIONS
• Create your ultimate station with 'Favourites Radio' and hear all the music you like in one place
• Personalise your own, ad-free station from a library of over 20 million songs covering pop, country, rap, R&B, EDM, and more with the Thumb Up or Thumb Down buttons
NEWS, SPORTS, AND PODCASTS
• Get the latest live news and coverage of your favourite sports games in Australia or listen to New Zealand's Newstalk ZB, Radio Sport, and the Alternative Commentary Collective
• Catch up on new or past episodes of your favourite podcasts
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter @iHeartRadioAU
Or visit our website at: http://iheartradio.com.au
• Facebook: facebook.com/iheartradionz
• Instagram: instagram.com/iheartradionz
• Twitter: twitter.com/iheartradionz
NEED HELP? Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts - https://help.iheart.com
Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Thank you for choosing iHeartRadio. We update our app regularly to improve your experience and make it faster and more reliable, as well as bringing diverse radio stations, new and popular podcasts and music.
This update includes:
• With the latest update users that have iOS 13+ can now easily connect to iHeartRadio using Apple Single Sign on.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Waking up to the radio
Love this app as I can wake up to the radio, but...it would be good if it remembered the time you saved as the alarm time instead of setting to 7AM everyday, if the screen was darker when set to alarm mode (I have my phone on its back so it can charge on a wireless charger and I can’t flip it screen down) and if it remembered the radio station you set to wake up to from last time. Aside from that I don’t really use it (I’ll do what I can to avoid ads so I don’t tend to listen to the radio) so can’t rate any other aspect. Would just love to see the alarm function improved a bit.
Developer Response ,
Hey AJ, thanks so much for taking the time to provide this feedback! We'll be happy to pass it along to the appropriate parties. If you have any other feedback you'd like to provide or other questions please feel free to shoot an email over to ios-NZ@iheartradio.com.
I used to love this app as I find it great to listen to my fav radio station no matter where I am but the reliability of it is becoming less n less over the last 6mths or so with continually dropping out, sometimes several times in just 1hr! It used to happen sometimes but not to the point where I had to stop what I was doing to sort it out. I’m glad I’m not the only one that experiences this! It continually drops out mid song/conversation (especially extremely irritating when I’m trying to listen to the news). My internet connection is perfectly strong as everything else that I use over wifi works perfectly well without any problems. All my updates for this app are completely up to date as well. This happens both on my phone and my iPad. It is extremely frustrating and irritating having to come to my device from another room to try n stop n start it again! The only reason I’m not giving it 1 star is because I know how good it used to be before all of this unreliability!
PLEASE sort it out cause my patience will eventually run out completely n I’ll go n find something else more reliable. Seems to be a common theme throughout these reviews.....
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we're so sorry to hear about the experience you've had while using the app. I want to assure you we're looking into this problem with audio drop outs on some NZ stations. So we can look into this and also connect with you once this issue has been corrected can you shoot an email over to email@example.com?
Pros and cons
I've been on this app for over a year maybe 2-3 and it hasn't improved by resolving it's ongoing issues. I've had enough with the technical issues that are chewing up my time which I value, so I'm deleting the app after this review and getting a better one that doesn't waste my time and does its job. Here's a bit of a break down of pros and cons.
Pros:can have a favourites station with all your thumbs up songs and suggested songs, you can skip songs, you can down thumb sings so they don't play again, you can access stations from overseas.
-sometimes won't play and will just buffer even with good reception and when other apps and sounds from the net play it won't on this app at times which leads to
Wastes time like today pausing and playing, closing then re-opening the app to try get it to fully load the song and play.
- some radio stations only for American citizens e.g. Disney radio.
- doesn't keep your thumbs up list so they remain in your favourites. It undoes them.
So long iHeart Radio, I'm off to use an app that will actually do what it's meant to: play music when you push play/open it.
Developer Response ,
Hi Hautai, we're sorry to hear about your less than ideal listening experience. Would you be able to reach out to us so we can get more info? Send an email to ios-NZ@iheartradio.com. We want to keep you as a listen
- iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
- 132.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 iHeartMedia, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- iHeartRadio Plus $9.49
- iHeartRadio All Access $20.49
- iHeartRadio Plus $9.49
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.