"NetHack is a single player dungeon exploration game. Your goal is to grab as much treasure as you can, retrieve the Amulet of Yendor, and escape the Mazes of Menace alive."
iNethack2 is an iOS port of Nethack 3.4.3.
Original port in 2009 by Dirk Zimmermann which was called iNethack. Recently updated by Jeff King to work on modern devices, and renamed iNethack2.
· 10 tilesets (including original ASCII mode)
· Touchscreen gesture controls: swipe to pan, pinch to zoom
· Customizable keyboard shortcut controls
· Hearse (bones file sharing) integration
· Works on iOS7+
Some facts about NetHack:
· The first version of NetHack was released in 1987
· NetHack was a roguelike before people used the term roguelike
· You can play NetHack for years and still make new discoveries
· NetHack is one of the greatest games of all time
Fix: iPhone X support - there were issues with the status text being hidden and other layout issues. This should be better now. Still some iPhone X specific things to tweak in the next release.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Brilliant port of net hack.
Not one crash in 1 week of playing. Would be nice if games transferred between devices, ie cloud save
- Future Shock Software LTD
- 15.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Future Shock Software
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.