Journey through the zombie apocalypse in a race to save your family. Arm yourself with an arsenal of powerful weapons and do whatever it takes to survive. Maim, mow down, and massacre the Dead - anything to keep moving! In a world where no one is safe, how far will you go to make it out alive?
Continue the nightmare with exclusive story events including a terrifying prequel to Night of the Living Dead and an expansion to the Ghostbusters universe.
• Evolving story and multiple endings — complete 7 action-packed chapters, 60 stages, and hundreds of challenges
• Powerful weapons and ammo perks — unlock and upgrade melee weapons, firearms, explosives, and more!
• Varied gameplay — fire from military gun emplacements, slay the hordes from atop vehicles, stab them to stay alive, or risk going after them on foot
• Multiple, immersive environments — discover different locations, from oil fields and military bases to campsites and rural farm communities
• Ever-increasing zombie threats — adapt your tactics to annihilate different hordes, including armoured and running zombies!
• 5 additional story events — from burning forests to frozen mountain tops
• Daily and special event modes — prove your skills to win exclusive prizes
• Loyal canine companions — fend off zombies and stay protected in the field
• Play offline — take your game anywhere, no internet connection required
Into the Dead 2 is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
We love to hear from our players! On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Terms of Service: http://pikpok.com/terms-of-use/
Monthly VIP Subscription for 1 Month with great daily in-game benefits. This subscription will auto-renew every month and must be cancelled at least 24 hours before renewal.
Monthly VIP Subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal costs 9.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Monthly VIP Subscription, where applicable.
- VIP 2.0 - All new features and content, exclusive to VIP subscribers. Including a new weapon, the VLAD!
- R77 Rapid - Wield this exciting new weapon - clear the hordes with both a single and burst fire mode.
- 6 exciting new weapon skins to customize your arsenal.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Into the dead 2 game problems
Hi there I am a happy Apple user and I very much enjoy the game called into the dead 2 but there seems to be a problem, when I went on the main page of the game, a sign popped up saying
NEW VERSION REQUIRED
PLEASE UPDATE TO THE LATEST VERSION OF THE GAME TO CONTINUE
and then a button saying “UPDATE NOW”
I clicked on it and it took me to the App Store, and I clicked open on the game and it took me straight to the game again and nothing had progressed, I have been doing it again and again but it’s not any use.
Tell me what I should do?
I have come very far on this game and I wouldn’t want to lose this game.
WAY TOO MANY IN-APP PURCHASES!!!
Pretty much everything in the game can be bought through in-app purchases and it’s fine like that but when you DO NOT want to spend your money NEVER play this game, all currencies in the game (except silver) is pretty much only obtained through in-app purchases, there are WAY TOO MANY VIP services that just make the game super annoying and really limits what you can do, if everything was easier to obtain the whole game would be better, one of the things that I hate is in the daily challenges where you have only 3 FREE RUNS how would you expect someone to complete a challenge (who doesn’t like spending money on mobile games) in only three runs! Sure you have the weapon to use in the run but with poor shooting aim its pretty much impossible
Poor hit registration
If you anger easily this game is not for you. Guns are inconsistent in registering hits. I have actually shot zombies at point blank range only to have them grab me moments later. Blowing up barrels sometimes doesn’t kill zombies around it equally and can cause huge frustration. This review is one star due to the fact that ammo management is everything in this game. Things like poor hit registrations in a game where this is true defeats the game itself. Dying because the game fails to keep up with it’s user and not the other way around is infuriating. Before the backlash of hardware being an issue arrives, I tested this entire game on a week old iPhone 8.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I will pass on your feedback to the team. If you have any further feedback, questions, or queries please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team. You can reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- 1.2 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Copyright © 2017-19 Prodigy Design Limited. Into the Dead and PikPok are trademarks of Prodigy Design Limited. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Need a Lifesaver? $0.99
- Essentials Gold Pack $8.99
- Militia HK-5A special offer $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.