This update adds tons of new features. To learn more and see the new features in action tap the settings icon -> 'What's New'. Here's an overview:
* Dynamic resolution switching for Fluid connections: Jump can now update the remote resolution to match your local device's resolution and orientation.
* Wake-On-Lan for automatic connections: Jump will try to wake up your remote machine before connecting (there are some limitations here though)
* Better keyboard compatibility with games and 3D applications
* Horizontal scrolling support.
* Synchronize automatic connection names
* Physical keyboard improvements
* External screen improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I bought this app because we run a piece of software on our terminal server that needs the F1 through to F11 keys and also the ESC key. This is the only app I could find that has a really good work around for the function and ESC keys. Well done guys - Awesome app!
A good remote access app
Two reasons to buy this app
1. Good value for your money
2. Dead simple to use
I haven't compared with other apps, but i have no reason to change apps.
Speed up the app a little more and further polish UI and you have a five star app. Look forward to future upgrades!
Well worth the $$$$$$
Yes this is an expensive app but it performs amazing. Great mouse pointer options also. I do wish it was about the half the cost. Microsoft, take note as this is now to make an iOS RDP app.
- PhaseFive Systems
- 96.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Phase Five Systems
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.