*If you don't have Junk Jack we suggest you to first purchase it and then consider Junk Jack Retro to enjoy where all started!*
Junk Jack is now called Junk Jack Retro, with widescreen support!
Junk Jack Retro is the prequel of Junk Jack, a 2D sandbox game where you can explore, build your home and survive in random procedurally generated worlds full of monsters, treasures and hidden secrets!
What the press says:
"A Wonderful Free-Roam Game with an Irresistible Pixel Aesthetic"
"It has charm in spades. While it isn't the first 2D sandbox building game out there, it is a particularly attractive one, sporting crisp pixel art and gorgeous lighting effects. "
"Junk Jack is a hands-down, no questions asked must-own for any and all iOS users who love sandbox crafting games."
"Junk Jack isn't Minecraft, nor does it feel like it needs to be as its 2D world provides the same level of novel exploration fun while presenting challenges of its own to overcome; a tightly balanced free form experience that's only going to get better with time."
Join our forum (http://forum.pixbits.com) and help us to improve our game, and share your creations!
* retro style pixel art!
* beautiful sound tracks from Bright Primate
* intuitive controls: swipe to move and tap to interact with everything!
* dynamic day/night cycle
* never get lost with customizable signs
* advanced farming system with more than 30 different plant types
* 135+ recipes for cookable foods!
* tint cloth blocks with 15 color dyes
* underground biomes with unique graphic style and monsters.
* placeable and throwable explosives that can destroy buildings, landscapes and monsters!
* critters and enemies to fight (more than 60 different mobs!)
* a fully featured lighting system together with many different sources of light and global lighting
* 3 slots for infinite worlds that you can generate and explore, every world is different from any other!
* procedural generation which creates beautiful worlds with plants, caves, different biomes all around the world
* a double layered world which allows to customize background and foreground of your creations
* many ores and shiny gems to help your adventure
* many hidden containers full of treasures
* more than 1000 treasures!
* more than 600 crafts!
* more than 380 block types
* many elements to decorate your houses (like sofas, tables, wardrobes, paintings, statues and many others)
* an in-game discoverable book to teach you how to play and the recipes available
* shelfs to place items around just to make your buildings shine
* minimap (with a really zoomed out feature to allow you to share your creations)
* runs fine on older gen hardware
We would like to thank Notch! He developed our bigger indie brother Minecraft, without which this game would not exist.
If you need help, please contact us!
Junk Jack is now called Junk Jack Retro, paying homage to the game who started our adventure.
The game has been updated to new Apple standards, and supports widescreen on all devices.
Check also out Junk Jack (Formerly known as Junk Jack X). A vast new adventure awaits you!
Ratings and Reviews
This is a note for the dev team, just a thought could you add a grand exchange for users to trade items over the Internet, this would allow more users to have a better junk experience. You could also add a currency so this exchange has more than one trading options. A multiplayer experience,(online and wifi co-op) would mean a better playing experience. Also selectable gender would be good. And the ability to have a pet that follows you. More metals and tools. Also bigger worlds and different terrains, vehicles and villages with human mobs.
Thanks for your consideration.
Gets better and better
I really love seeing Junk Jack in my update list because I know that each release is jam-packed with enhancements! I almost feel guilty that there is so much additional stuff because it didn't cost very much! I hope more people buy the game because, out of all the apps I've bought, this one is the only one that makes me glad that I spent money on it.
At first site it is lame but once you start gameplay it is extremely addictive
Pls make ores more common and maybe add a joy stick and a attack button it's quite frustrating
Also pls increase capacity of wood chests I always come back full of ores and I continuously need to craft them
- Pixbits SRL
- 33.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016/2017 Pixbits
- In-App Purchases
- Complete CraftBook $1.69
- Botanist Hat $1.69
- Frost Ninja Hat $1.69
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.