Vez’nan the powerful almighty wizard has returned! Embark on an epic journey as you gather his army and fulfill his devious plans... muahaha. Get ready to show the Kingdom who the real boss is! Fight your way as you conquer the new and the good old realms. Face empires of mighty enemies and clash against supreme bosses in this classic tower defense full of humor and epicness!
- 17 new towers, each with unique abilities and special powers.
- Choose your arsenal of towers and make devastating combinations to stop your enemies!
- 22 challenging stages across three lands ripe for the taking!
- 12 powerful heroes who will follow your command without hesitation.
- 40+ deadly enemies that will put all of your wit and tactical skills to the test.
- Rush the Kingdom as you bring down 5 mighty Kings in the most legendary of boss fights!
- New powers and reinforcements to vanquish your foes.
- 10+ trinkets and artifacts for that extra edge in battle.
- 30 upgrades to train your army to their best form.
- 60+ Achievements, hidden secrets and fun stuff for you to play and discover!
- No Wi-Fi at your Dark Tower? No worries, just play offline!
Get Lord Vez’nan’s latest news here:
Terms and Conditions:
NEW UPDATE! The Winter Queen has been freed from her ice prison and it's ready to unleash a frozen Nightmare on the kingdom. Help Vez'nan to defeat her.
Ratings and Reviews
Best mobile games series ever!
I am a huge fan of the Kingdom Rush series and Ironhide have have outdone themselves again with this epic new chapter. The gameplay is great and the level design and artwork is top notch. Challenging, entertaining and very replayable. This time you get to play from the bad guy’s point of view which I think is a great way to change it up a bit. If you haven’t had the pleasure of playing the rest of the Kingdom Rush series, make sure you do to experience to complete storyline. Thanks Ironhide, I’ll be playing this one for a long while yet!
There is a lot to like about this game
Higher difficulty than other games
You can choose your own towers
Far nicer looking map than other (mobile) KR games
Seemingly less content (haven’t completed the game yet, but there are only 50 stars you can get, while other games have 100+. This could be because you can get 5 per stage on the other games, but not on this game)
Although there are many towers to chose from, quite a few are blocked behind a pay wall. This is a bit more frustrating than buyable heroes.
No reason to aim for 3 stars, as stars no longer give you upgrades. No reason to do challenges either. Upgrades are bought using another currency rewarded in full for each stage, regardless of the number of stars achieved.
Not worth the price tag
As others have said, it’s highly disappointing to have to pay for towers in a tower-defence game which is already $9 at the outset. In addition I’m frustrated at not having multiple save slots as I used to keep one for each difficulty level. The graphics are good and the gameplay is pretty standard but I expected more content after such a long wait. Bit of an effortless cash grab if you ask me; I’d stick to the initial KR games if you want something that’s value for money. This game has an outrageous cost for what you get, the developers are clearly just coasting off the brand name they’ve created.
- Ironhide S.A.
- 751.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © @ironhide
- In-App Purchases
- Hero Beresad $11.99
- Mega Tower Bundle $22.99
- Tower Goblin War Zeppelin $11.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.