Kiwibank QuickPay™ is the newest way for Kiwi businesses to receive payments on the go – it’s quick, easy and ready to go when you are. Note that you’ll need to be a Kiwibank QuickPay customer and have been issued a QuickPay device for this app to work properly – find out more at kiwibank.co.nz/quickpay
• Using the app with the QuickPay device, you can accept ‘on the spot’ Visa, Mastercard and EFTPOS payments by tapping, inserting or swiping a customer’s card.
• Generate electronic quotes, invoices and receipts and email them direct to your customers.
• Take photos of your products to add to your online product catalogue. This provides easy access to all of your products and services, and calculates the purchase total for you.
• Keep an eye on your business with daily, weekly, or monthly transaction reports. You can find a previous invoice for payment, process a refund, or resend a receipt to your customer - all within the app.
• Anyone in your business can use Kiwibank QuickPay. When you invite them, all they need to do is download the app, register their details and they’re in business.
• Low fees, no long term contract.
• You must be a Kiwibank Business Banking customer and approved for a merchant facility with Kiwibank.
Fees and charges apply when you become a Kiwibank QuickPay merchant. For full details about how to become a Kiwibank QuickPay merchant visit kiwibank.co.nz/quickpay
Bug fixes and UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good App but some Issues need fixing
Device is very handy and when it works, it work really well.
1. Getting the 2 setup indicators to go green can be quite tricky at times and requires a few device restart
2. App doesn’t work with Applepay. I have Applepay on my phone and every time I input the amount to be paid by the customer, it tries to use my Applepay and the payment device freezes and needs to restart. I had to deactivate Applepay on my phone for the payment to be completed.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.