Lenovo Help brings you support for your Lenovo PC, tablet, and data center products. Find solutions, view your warranty status, troubleshoot and optimize you Lenovo products, find your nearest service provider, check your repair status, and more. Lenovo Help can be installed on any iOS device.
• Find solution articles and videos to help you use your device more effectively and troubleshoot problems.
• Use our Service Provider Lookup feature to find your nearest service provider’s contact and location information. Then use the app to open a service ticket (available for select countries and products).
• Check your product repair status (available for select countries, PC products only).
• Check your Lenovo device’s warranty status, and update your warranty end date by scanning proof of purchase documentation and submitting to our agents (available for select countries and products).
• Chat with one of our knowledgeable agents from within the app (India only).
• Log in with your Lenovo ID to access your saved products from Lenovo’s Support website.
• Access Lenovo’s Support website and Community Forums.
1. Migrated Places SDK for Google Maps Platform;
- Lenovo(Beijing) Limited
- 54.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 1998-2018联想集团
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.