Personalised Diets and Meal plans, food and exercise tracking, calorie counter and healthy recipes, all in one place. Get healthy and feel great with Lifesum!
** App of the Day for 2019 **
** Editors' Choice 2018 **
Join 45 million users on the journey to better health and discover how tracking small habits can make a big difference in becoming happier and healthier.
Achieve your health and weight goals through better eating:
- Deepen your knowledge to empower you to make more conscious nutritional choices
- Learn about healthy eating, not just about calorie counting
- Gain a better understanding of which foods you should put more or less of onto your plate
- Get help making the right choices at the grocery store
- Discover how making small changes, like simply switching brands, can have a positive effect on your health
- Find healthier alternatives to your favourite foods
What you can do as a free Lifesum user:
- Follow a classic diet and get your calories and macros (carbs, proteins and fats) tracked
- Easy tracking with bar code scanner
- Get basic food and meal ratings, so you know whether you’re in line with the recommended energy amounts for each meal
- Get a basic day rating to see how well you’re meeting daily intake goals, plus the quality of foods you track each day
- Track your daily habits with water, fruit and vegetables, and seafood trackers
- Track your weight and waist measurements
- Save your favourites – create and save foods, recipes, meals and exercises (limited)
- Import and export your nutritional data, exercise data and weight and body measurements to and from the Apple Health app
The added value when you join Lifesum Premium:
- Widest variety of diets (Ketogenic, Clean Eating, Paleo, 5:2, 6:1, Mediterranean, Scandinavian, High Protein etc.) and meal plans (Vegan for a week, Keto Burn, 3 Week Weight Loss etc.) to choose from
- Access to our recipe library along with daily recipe suggestions
- Create and save an unlimited number of foods, meals, recipes and exercises to enjoy one-tap tracking
- Detailed nutritional information (potassium, sodium, fibre, added sugar, saturated fat, unsaturated fat and cholesterol), so you know you’re meeting the daily recommendations
- Net carb tracking to help you stay on course and below daily limits if you’re following a Keto diet
- Detailed food and meal ratings (“great source of fibre,” “high in sugar,” “low in sodium,” “high in sodium” etc.) so you know how closely different foods align with your specific goals and preferences
- Adjustable settings for macronutrients, giving you customised recommendations to follow based on your unique needs and preferences
- Body measurement tracking (weight, waist, body fat, chest, arm, BMI) - excellent tools for highlighting your progression to health
- Ability to connect with fitness apps like Withings, FitBit, Endomondo and Runkeeper
- Health Test & Life Score – a weekly health score based on 16 nutrition and exercise measurements, so you understand where you are and what’s net for you to build a healthy lifestyle
Lifesum Premium Subscription (1, 3 and 12 months):
The subscription period will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. To turn this function off, simply go to your iTunes account and turn off auto-renew. Renewal payments will differ depending on subscription and pricing at the time of renewal. Your iTunes account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
We spruced up the app to make Lifesum even easier, tastier, and more fun to use.
This version includes (drumroll, please):
- Share a tracked meal with your friends! Send the recipe to a friend and then they can choose what to track in the app. Sharing is caring!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Want to lose weight? Gain muscle? Simply follow a healthier and more balanced diet? Lifesum can help with any or all of these goals, wrapping together delicious meal plans, detailed exercise tracking and even regular reminders to drink plenty of water. There are diets to suit a variety of goals, tonnes of trackable fitness activities and a friendly, supportive guide that keeps the science tucked away behind the scenes.
Amazing app I love it but if I may offer some suggestions for any future updates?
You should add more plans and you should offer expertise and workout suggestions for each plan you are on to help the customer reach their goals whether it is building muscle or just getting healthier I hope you take these suggestions under consideration, cheers
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback! That is very much appreciated. We will definitely work on more content.
Needs to be more personalisable
This app tracks protein and you can add your water intake, which are very important to me and the reason why I chose to use this app. I love these two features about it but there are a few problems. They all boil down to: personalisation. There is very little you can change. Yes, you can change the water goal and the calorie goal, along with a couple of others. BUT you cannot increase or decrease your protein goal to what you want, or delete certain aspects of the tracking that you do not want. For example, what would be extremely helpful for me would be to have the option to remove the calorie count. I am about 6kg underweight because of my fast metabolism and so need to eat a lot to keep my weight up. But this thing still tells me I am eating “200 calories over” for breakfast, etc. Even though at the end of the day, it is still under 1800 calories a day which is a CRAZY amount for me personally and what my body needs. If these were changed so there was more personalisation, I would love this app and want to buy premium. Also, iron tracking would be outstanding.
Not hating on this app, it would be great for other people but to extend the range of people who can use it, a few changes could be made :)
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback!
You are able to change the protein intake under Settings/Nutritional Settings in the app.
If you have chosen "gain weight" and you get this kind of feedback something seems to be wrong. We apologize for the issue you are experiencing. Please feel free and contact us with details, step description and screenshots at email@example.com so we can start investigating your issue. Please also include phone model, OS and Lifesum version.Thank you!
- Lifesum AB
- 210.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Lifesum
- In-App Purchases
- Lifesum Premium $14.99
- Lifesum Premium $66.99
- Lifesum Premium $32.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.