Logmate is a refreshingly easy-to-use, New Zealand Transport Agency approved, electronic drivers logbook system for Commercial and Passenger endorsed drivers & their Vehicle Operators.
If you hold (or operate vehicles that require) a class 2, 3, 4 or 5 driver license, or drive a vehicle in a transport service capacity, or carry goods for hire or reward, then you need Logmate.
- Intuitive & uncluttered screens that include a traffic-light colour scheme.
- Push button operation simplifies work time entries by leveraging your phone's GPS & Date-time capabilities.
- All work-time data is securely stored in 'the Cloud'.
- Friendly reminders keep you informed of your obligations as they occur.
- Automated logbook delivery to Vehicle operator's simplifies compliance administration.
- Web-based admin panel provide for you to manage your Work-time history, vehicles & operators.
- Less time doing paperwork.
- Less time spent when being checked by enforcement officers.
- Less chance of getting 'pinged' for incomplete or inaccurate logbook entries.
- Zero chance of ever loosing your logbook.
- Zero chance of forgetting to provide a copy of your logbook to your vehicle/transport operator (done automatically).
- Zero chance of forgetting to take a rest break, day off or end work for the day.
- FREE 21 day trial issued upon registration
- Perpetual access to your Work-time history
- Flexible monthly subscription required after trial - refer http://logmate.co.nz/pricing/
Logmate is 100% New Zealand owned and operated by Tierra Technologies Ltd.
- added timeout handler to NTP lookup to ensure error when unavailable
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wrong calculation of cumulative working shift timings
For some reason the app provides a further 6.5 hrs in second half of working period after a successful break of 30 minutes of a 7 hours shift in first half.
In theory the app should calculate that the driver has already worked 7 hours in first half and 6 hours remaining in total but it in reality it says end shift in 6.5 hours. Very confusing.
Needs an answer as it is a legal issue more than a just a technical time calculation error.
Useless for professional drivers
The developers of the app have no understanding of real world work as a Class5 driver.
Poor UI makes it worthless
Too many flaws
Keeps logging me out of the app, which is so annoying and time consuming to log back in. I'm not a full time driver and I rely on the notifications to remind me to end the shift And take breaks.
Continuously ask for location access to be set to "always" which I'm not going to do. You don't need background location access. You only need to save the location when i tap on break, or start/end shift.
There should be an option for email notifications just in case the phone app fails
- Tierra Technologies Limited
- 36.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.