Logmate is a refreshingly easy-to-use, New Zealand Transport Agency approved, electronic drivers logbook system for Commercial and Passenger endorsed drivers & their Vehicle Operators.
If you hold (or operate vehicles that require) a class 2, 3, 4 or 5 driver license, or drive a vehicle in a transport service capacity, or carry goods for hire or reward, then you need Logmate.
- Intuitive & uncluttered screens that include a traffic-light colour scheme.
- Push button operation simplifies work time entries by leveraging your phone's GPS & Date-time capabilities.
- All work-time data is securely stored in 'the Cloud'.
- Friendly reminders keep you informed of your obligations as they occur.
- Automated logbook delivery to Vehicle operator's simplifies compliance administration.
- Web-based admin panel provide for you to manage your Work-time history, vehicles & operators.
- Less time doing paperwork.
- Less time spent when being checked by enforcement officers.
- Less chance of getting 'pinged' for incomplete or inaccurate logbook entries.
- Zero chance of ever loosing your logbook.
- Zero chance of forgetting to provide a copy of your logbook to your vehicle/transport operator (done automatically).
- Zero chance of forgetting to take a rest break, day off or end work for the day.
- FREE 21 day trial issued upon registration
- Perpetual access to your Work-time history
- Flexible monthly subscription required after trial - refer http://logmate.co.nz/pricing/
Logmate is 100% New Zealand owned and operated by Tierra Technologies Ltd.
- true-time/ntp IPv6 issues
Ratings and Reviews
Just needs to fix the break times between drive times. The App will only allow you to put in a break half hour to 15min before 5 and half hours are due. When your working in Metro and Construction sites alot of times the truck isn't moving and your stuck inside your truck just waiting around doing nothing .Please give the option to stop and Start Work / Drive time for drivers
Downloaded and Created an account to see if this was what i wanted. Didn’t see there was a cost involved until the second email informing me that there would be after my 30day trial. Realising that this app was way to involved for what i was looking for (i really just want something to calculate when to take my break and keep a running total of work time) I tried to cancel the subscription i had accidentally agreed to and its a chase ur tail exercise requiring you to log into a desktop version (which i was unaware existed as it doesn’t mention it, just says open logmate portal) finally get to a button that say unsubscribe and it produces an ‘error unsubscribing, please contact logmate’ so i go to the helpdesk function to contact logmate and nobody is there to answer. Yay. Ffs
Very helpful and easy thanks very much
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback 😊 we are glad you enjoy using Logmate!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tierra Technologies Limited
- 40.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.