Join Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Marvin The Martian, and all the classic toons to build the greatest Toon Team in Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem!
Get a RARE Showbiz Bugs when you download the game and complete the tutorial! Please allow 48 hours after completing the tutorial to receive the Showbiz Bugs.
Assemble a team with Tweety Bird, Taz, Road Runner, Wile E Coyote and more to wage insane battles in a vibrant Looney Tunes™ world. Collect all of the classic Looney Tunes™ cartoon characters in this epic action RPG.
Strategize based on classic rivalries! Get bonuses when you face an iconic foe like Wile E Coyote vs. Roadrunner or Bugs Bunny vs. Elmer Fudd!
Steal crates in PVP to get rewards and power-ups!
Build a town of your favorite cartoon characters and famous Looney Tunes™ landmarks. From the Warner Bros tower to Bugs Bunny’s rabbit hole, you shape your personal Looney Tunes™ world!
Build your own Looney Tunes™ World, collect your favorite characters, and discover their unique and hilarious fighting abilities.
Download Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem today!
THE Looney Tunes™ YOU LOVE
- Collect your favorite Looney Tunes™ characters
- Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, Wile E. Coyote, Granny, Porky Pig and more!
- Build a team, power them up and battle with cartoon skills and weapons
- Level up your team of toons to unlock ridiculous special attacks inspired by famous cartoon gags
- Recreate famous feuds like Wile E Coyote vs Roadrunner!
- Fight teams of toons in iconic locations
- Travel everywhere from the forest where Elmer hunted Bugs to space with Duck Dodgers
- Play through iconic cartoon conflicts
- Use your wits in turn based combat
- Choose your team to strategically counter your enemy’s toons
- Find synergy between characters for friendships and combinations
- Build your Looney Tunes™ town
- Earn resources by assigning your toons tasks to complete
- Collect iconic cartoon landmarks
- “Of course, you realize, this means war.”
- Competitive events where you can steal crates and materials from other players
- Defend against other players or go on the offense and earn stars
- Form alliances to complete events
Become the maestro of mayhem in Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem! Download now!
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
New update bug
The games still needs ALOT of work in terms of bug fixing. My blue gems keep disappearing for no reason( I had 399 am now on 102) and the notifications for the crates say that something is available when it’s not.
I also think that there should be a tech support in game to report any bugs or glitches.
Please can you look into and fix? I don’t want to have to stop playing this game because it keeps bugging out.
Room for improvement
There are still lots of bugs and glitches in the game, top levels need to updated so game can further on, need to have a higher character level as can’t do daily task as they are max level, but tuning materials need to be more constant, new variety of crates with less gems to use to open, seems like there are bots playing in the competitive battles as they are still Nike names not player names and are impossible to win as their characters are at a max level and when lost against them you lose over 100 trophies which were hard enough to collect in the first place, please fix this as is not motivating at all makes you feel stink as all the hard work put in is being wasted and can’t compete in the alliance crate as the risk is too high for loosing too many trophies and not winning any stars. good game though but once alliance crate and daily task are done not much left to do, room for improvement for sure plus bug fixes need to be addressed
Latest update adds holiday fun but...
There are still a ton of bugs in the game and not the rabbit type. This is really frustrating as most of the issues are around crates and getting them and defending them. Game thinks a bank is empty so you go and get a crate for it only for the game to say an error occurred and reload. Once this has happened there is no way you can fill any more bank slots unless you wait for about 12 hours. Also there are no where near enough toon level up potions, even at level 41 to be only rewarded with level 2 potions for quick play is really poor game design, these potion rewards need to scale with level as i have a LOT of toons stuck on lvl 1 due to not having enough potions.
- Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- 288.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. 2018 All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Sack of Gems $16.99
- Pouch of Gems $8.99
- Bucket of Gems $34.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.