macOS Server makes it easy to configure and monitor Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV devices and network storage volumes.
Here’s what you’ll get with macOS Server:
• Mobile device management for iOS, macOS, and tvOS devices
• Distribution of institution licensed apps and books purchased from the Volume Purchase Program to users or devices
• Install Software Updates on devices running iOS 12 and mac OS 10.14
• Device Enrollment Program integration
• Web-based administration console
• Self-service user portal for clearing passcodes, remote lock, and remote wipe
• Block-level SAN file sharing with concurrent read/write access
• Xsan volume hosting and configuration
• Volume management, storage pooling, striping, and volume mapping
• Real-time monitoring, graphs, and event notifications
• Metadata controller failover and file system journaling
• Local and remote management
• Users and group settings
• View real-time graphs of server usage
• Receive alerts on network changes, certificate expiration, storage usage, and more
Some features require an Apple ID and/or compatible Internet access; additional fees and terms apply. Some features require program enrollment. Some features are not available in all countries.
iOS, macOS, tvOS
• WiFi: Configure WPA3 Personal security type
iOS and macOS
• Add consent text to manually downloadable and enrollment profiles
• Configure extensible single sign-on payload
• Skip Dark Mode and Welcome panes in Setup Assistant
• Configure new supervised only restrictions for allowing external drive access in Files app, continuous path keyboards, and force Wi-Fi to on
• Exchange ActiveSync: Enable Mail, Calendar, Contacts, and Reminders individually for managed accounts
• Single App Mode: Configure Voice Control
• Refresh enterprise eSIM cellular plans
• Support Web-based authentication for Device Enrollment Program
• Skip Screen Time and TouchID panes in Setup Assistant
• Configure new account configuration options for DEP enrollment
• Display Secure Boot and External Boot levels in Device Information
• Support Bootstrap Token to enable mobile accounts to sign in on FileVault Macs
• Manage Activation Lock: Enable Activation Lock, Clear Activation Lock, automatically fetch Activation Lock Bypass Code on Catalina enrolled Macs
• Configure automatic macOS updates and app updates
• Dock: Configure double click, recents, and tab settings
• Configure Associated Web Domains payload
• Configure Content Caching as infrastructure
• Configure whether device will sleep
Ratings and Reviews
No longer worth it
I purchased this for the very tools they have since removed. This is no longer worth it.
Is more stable then previous versions. Does need the ability to install software remotely, not just through DEP programs.
If things aren't working, just restart the server, that's fixed a lot of issues after this software was upgraded.
Also no longer getting the "can't add a device because the server is not responding" issues.
Very unfortunate prduct develpment; no future with this technology.
- Apple Pty Limited
- 66.1 MB
macOS 10.15 or later
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Apple Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.