Mendeley is a free reference manager and PDF reader designed for researchers, students, and knowledge-workers.
Make your own fully-searchable library in seconds, read and annotate your PDFs, and collaborate with others in private groups. Sync your library across all your devices including Mendeley Desktop, where you can easily cite your research as you write in Microsoft Word or LibreOffice.
• Read, highlight & annotate PDFs from anywhere
• Sync annotations & documents across all your devices
• Save PDFs to your Mendeley library from other apps or your web browser
• Use Mendeley offline during your commute, and sync when you have connection
• Search your library for keywords in the Title, Authors, Publication or Abstract
• Edit document details (Title, Authors, Publication details, etc…)
• Download or remove PDFs on demand, to easily manage device storage space
• All features are available on your Tablet or Phone
"What [Mendeley] are up to is boldly innovative. The Mendeley team is attempting nothing less than changing the way scientists conduct and share their research." - Wired
Ratings and Reviews
Would be great if it actually worked. It crashes soon after syncing.
Please fix ...
Just what you need as a researcher
As a researcher the thought of have all you PDF on the go everywhere you go is just astonishing. Well done to the developer, you really save the researchers time. Highly recommended to those who are working on a PhD.
Love this app. Has made referencing my papers a breeze. If only I knew about Mendeley 5 years ago it would have saved hours of research, cross-referencing, word search and typing up bibliographies Oh the wasted hours ... No more :)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.