This application requires a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription. Microsoft 365 includes premium Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps, 1 TB cloud storage in OneDrive, advanced security, and more, all in one convenient subscription. With Microsoft 365, you get features as soon as they are released ensuring you’re always working with the latest.
Create, view, edit, and share your spreadsheets using Excel for Mac. Now it’s easier than ever to work with spreadsheets across your devices and with others. Share your files and collaborate in real time within a document or edit Office docs attached to emails. Get smart assistance features as soon as they are released in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint so you’re always working with the latest. Whether you’re balancing a budget, tracking milestones or looking to visualise any data, Excel is your go-to app for working with spreadsheets.
Kickstart your analysis
• Achieve more and enhance your documents with access to a growing catalogue of premium templates for Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Rich formatting and layout options produce beautifully pristine documents on any device including laptops, iPads, and iPhones.
Analyse with confidence
• AI enhances your workbooks by recognising patterns in your data and making suggestions that speed up your work.
• New charts and graphs help you present your data in compelling ways, with formatting, sparklines, and tables to better understand your data.
• Easily create forecasts with just a click to predict trends.
Accomplish more together
• Whether it’s a school project, expense report, or family budget, seamlessly work with others with real-time co-authoring to bring your ideas and plans together faster.
• Share your documents with the click of a button to invite others to edit in real time. Easily manage permissions and see who’s currently working in a document.
• Add comments or assign tasks to people in your group for clean editing and organisation.
Learn more about Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 is a cloud-based subscription service that brings together premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneDrive, with the best tools for the way people work today. Please visit: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2015120 for information on Licensing Terms.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Microsoft 365 annual subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software Licence Terms for Microsoft Office. See “Licence Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
We fixed an issue where command icons and text would display incorrectly in Chinese (simplified).
Ratings and Reviews
can't open the file right away
I can't open the file after clicking it. I have to click the Excel icon as well otherwise it is not opened.
Loving the efficiency
I am a current student and I have found that using excel has been such a useful tool to help me with assignments and assesments that require graphs, charts and anything with conditional formatting or tables. I believe it is one of the best apps on the market. I would highly reccomend to start using. it was also very easy to get the hang of.
Im glad it works on a macbook, but its super annoying that i can't create keyboard shortcuts for common things I use in excel; e.g., paint cell colour/highlight text. When there is a option for a shortcut, I add my own key combo and it doesn't seem to work.
Also does a weird thing saying "cannot save in this location" when it's my own harddrive - google tells me its because I had a slash in the title, but it would be great if excel just told me this was the problem.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 934.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Microsoft Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Microsoft 365 Personal $118.99
- Microsoft 365 Personal Monthly $9.99
- Microsoft 365 Family $159.99
- Microsoft 365 Family $15.99
- Microsoft 365 Personal $199.99