Capture your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas and simplify overwhelming planning moments in your life with your very own digital notepad.
With OneNote, you can plan that big event, seize that moment of inspiration to create something new, and track that list of errands that are too important to forget. Write memos, make a digital sketchbook and save notes right on your phone.
Sync your notes via OneDrive to access them anytime, anywhere. Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go, your notes are available to you across all of your devices.
Get the complete Microsoft Office experience when you sign in with your Microsoft Account. Take notes, share ideas, organize and collaborate when you download Microsoft OneNote today.
• Capture your thoughts, save discoveries, share ideas and simplify planning moments with your very own digital notebook.
• With OneNote, you can plan that big event, save ideas to create something new and track that list of errands that are too important to forget.
• Save pictures of whiteboards, photos or printed documents in your notes with Office Lens. Quickly take a picture, automatically crop and insert the image into your notes.
• Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go, your notes are available to you across all of your devices.
Organize, Search and Secure:
• Quickly organize your notes in a way that works best for you with powerful organizational tools.
• Create, rename, search, sort, and copy pages, sections, and notebooks.
• Find your most recent notes quickly and pin the pages you use most.
• Secure your notes with a password and use touch ID to quickly access them.
Sync your Sticky Notes:
• Quickly save your thoughts and ideas with colorful sticky notes on the go.
• Sync your sticky notes to access them from anywhere on any device, anytime.
• Organize your ideas with simple and smart sticky notes.
Collaborate and Share:
• Share ideas and your notes with your friends and colleagues, whether you're planning a party or a working on a school project with your study group.
• Collaborate and work together in a shared notepad.
Save and Share Ideas:
• Access your notes on your Mac, iPhone, iPad and other devices.
• Your notes are synced to the cloud (OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint) making it easy to access your recipe notes on your iPhone at the store, your homework on your Mac in class, or your itinerary on your iPad during your travels.
• Achieve more with OneNote when you log in with your Microsoft Account.
Make a Check list:
• Create to-do lists to keep track of your daily errands, groceries shopping, or travel planning.
• Write memos and quick reminders whenever you need them.
Write & Draw on iPad:
• Take notes at a conference, write math equations in class or sketch your ideas.
• Use a variety of pen colors and settings to create beautiful handwritten notes and drawings.
• Draw with confidence with "Convert to Shapes" mode: OneNote will automatically convert hand drawn shapes into crisp, perfectly regular polygons and circles.
• Use a stylus or the touchscreen to write notes or use OneNote as a sketchbook.
OneNote is free on iPhone and many other devices. Get started today! Download OneNote and sign in with your Microsoft Account or the account assigned to you by your work or school.
* Get a head start on your meeting notes: Quickly import useful details from any scheduled Outlook meeting into your notes - including date, location, agenda, topic, and attendees.
Thanks for using OneNote! We listened to your feedback and updated the application with optimizations to help improve your note taking experience.
Having trouble? Send feedback in the app (OneNote->Settings->Send Feedback)
Have an idea? Add to our feature suggestion box at https://aka.ms/onenote-ios-suggest
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes quite often, but great app with huge potential.
Often struggles especially in split screen on my iPad Pro.
Also: Would be great if you could start an audio recording and leave it recording in background without it blocking the screen - maybe even set time limits on recordings so I can record lectures.
Cheers! Keep up the great work!!
OneNote is truly a valuable tool for students; like me, and great for keeping my notes organised. Being able to type, write and take photos, copies and a scaled and dimensioned copy of the whiteboard, very nifty. Use between my iPad and iMac seems to work well, when it does, updates are slow some days. Just a few more features as having a ruler or protractor, so you can accurately draw, measure. I can’t always seem to draw the straight line I want. It works when it works and most times it doesn’t. Snapping would be good and drawing lines to scale, or parabolas, cubic waves, would be handy for the class room too. Still buggy in areas, like I start to write on the pad then a straight line appears out of the blue to the point where my pen contacts the screen.... weird right?
One note is a revolutionary step forward, from chalkboards, pen and paper to the electronic medium. With a bit more development, this will definitely become the standard required for learning.
Bugs, lots of bugs
OneNote is an awesome tool, but I wish they would tidy up the annoying bugs.
Such as having to restart the app every time I wake up the iPad, or bring the app to the front, or parts of a “print to note” doc being invisible until you write over it, such as the mess that is authentication and syncing against the business version of O365.
Even worse is their lack of communication and connection with users. Many of us submitted bug reports about problems with Bluetooth keyboards and OneNote for several years, but that never got fixed (or maybe it has now, I used an iPad Pro with the attached keyboard).
- Microsoft Corporation
- 212.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.