Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork, which brings together everything a team needs: chat and threaded conversations, meetings & video conferencing, calling, content collaboration with the power of Microsoft 365 applications, and the ability to create and integrate apps and workflows that your business relies on.
You can now also use Microsoft Teams to manage your personal life - chat, make plans, share shopping lists, tasks and even your location, coordinate events with fellow club or family members and make decisions quickly. Teams provides a single hub to help you stay connected, get organized and bring balance to your entire life.
Easily move between your work and personal account to stay organized throughout the day. Whether you’re sprinting towards a deadline or helping your kids with their homework, Teams can help you achieve more.
Connect & Communicate
• Chat 1-1, use group messages or dedicated channels to communicate with the entire team**
• HD audio and video calls for scheduled face-to-face meetings from almost anywhere**
• Mention individual team members, or the whole team at once, to get your colleagues’ attention**
• To-do lists, calendars, and cloud storage access right in group chats
• Personal chats, documents, & files can be securely accessed
Organize Your Whole Life
• File sharing & editing on the go makes managing your work projects a breeze**
• Intelligent search finds documents, spreadsheets, & photos in chats and team conversations **
• Custom notifications give you control to stay focus on what matters most**
• Work calendar & personal calendar both in one app
• Group dashboards to view important items, shared locations, & upcoming tasks within a group chat
Safety & Security
• Enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Microsoft 365**
• Location sharing to let colleagues, friends and family know where you are*
• Storage in the Safe where you and your group can store, access, and share important data like passwords, frequent flier miles or your hotel reward number
*Must be enabled and active
**Commercial features of this app require a paid Microsoft 365 commercial subscription, or a trial subscription of Microsoft Teams for work. If you’re not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, visit Office.com/Teams to learn more or contact your IT department.
By downloading Teams, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy). For support or feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. EU Contract Summary: aka.ms/EUContractSummary
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
What an awesome app for work
Having MS Teams on my phone is great. It helps me easily keep up to date with work colleagues which is especially important during the current COVID lockdown. Being an app it also doesn’t have some of the limitations of my laptop, for example I can quickly reply to a message whilst being on my treadmill. Doesn’t keep me stuck at a desk. Overall quite a seamless and easy to use app
It’s ok, getting there (please sort “do not disturb”/snooze notifications!)
The Do Not Disturb function deactivates itself, apparently as it pleases, and users start getting disturbed by notifications again. (I’ve just had a sick colleague woken by work chat, despite having activated “Do Not Disturb”. I’ve experienced the same in the recent past, myself.)
I used Slack previously, and when I was off work, I could tell the App to snooze notifications until the next day. And it did.
I could also tell the Slack App to snooze notifications for 20mins, an hour, four hours. This was great, if I was about to drive home, and my colleagues were about to start a long discussion. Far safer driving if I’m not having my phone buzzing away beside me.
So, the biggest improvement I need from this app is Notification Snoozing that works. Having to disable and re-enable notifications for the App in iOS settings is inelegant.
(Slack’s being able to advise people that you had Notifications disabled when they were trying to message you is really smart, too.)
Microsoft Teams stills feels like a beta compared to Skype
Lacks the features of Skype for business and behind competition, needs far better PSTN and PABX facilities especially for medium to large enterprises. No SMS, no shared voicemails boxes, expensive license combinations and call plans, with no international call plan in Oz. Telstra take 45+business days to add an extra user PSTN number. Can’t administratively change users personal greetings via powershell, needs Exchange plan 2 for voice mail despite fact exchange online no longer used (now Azure Voicemail). Needs a call plan to be able to personal voicemail greeting even if you don’t want a PSTN number and just want to have voicemail for internal or Teams to Teams calls. Very delayed call answering, like swipe to answer and wait 3-5 seconds for other party to hear you answer the call and actually begin a conversation.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 231.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.