Microsoft Teams 4+
Call. Chat. Collaborate
Whether you’re connecting with your community for an upcoming activity or working with teammates on a project, Microsoft Teams helps bring people together so that they can get things done. It’s the only app that has communities, events, chats, channels, meetings, storage, tasks, and calendars in one place—so you can easily connect and manage access to information. Get your community, family, friends, or workmates together to accomplish tasks, share ideas, and make plans. Join audio and video calls in a secure setting, collaborate in documents, and store files and photos with built-in cloud storage. You can do it all in Microsoft Teams.
Easily connect with anyone:
• Meet securely with communities, teammates, family, or friends.
• Set up a meeting within seconds and invite anyone by sharing a link or calendar invite.
• Chat 1-1 or to your entire community, @mention people in chats to get their attention.
• Create a dedicated community to discuss specific topics and make plans*.
• Work closely and collaborate by keeping conversations organized by specific topics and projects with teams and channels.
• Video or audio call anyone directly in Teams or instantly convert a group chat to a call.
• Use GIFs, emojis, and message animations to express yourself when words aren’t enough.
Accomplish plans and projects together:
• Send photos and videos in chats to quickly and easily share important moments.
• Use cloud storage to access shared documents and files on the go.
• Organize shared content in a community — events, photos, links, files —so you don’t have to waste time searching*.
• Get the most out of your meetings by using screen share, whiteboard, or breakout in virtual rooms.
• Manage access to information and ensure the right people have access to the right info, even when people join and leave projects.
• Use task lists to stay on top of projects and plans - assign tasks, set due dates, and cross off items to keep everyone on the same page.
Designed to give you peace of mind:
• Securely collaborate with others while maintaining control over your data.
• Keep communities safe by allowing owners to remove inappropriate content or members*.
• Enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Microsoft 365**.
*Available when using Microsoft Teams with your Microsoft account.
**Commercial features of this app require a paid Microsoft 365 commercial subscription or a trial subscription of Microsoft Teams for work. If you’re not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, visit Office.com/Teams to learn more or contact your IT department.
By downloading Teams, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy). For support or feedback, email us at email@example.com. EU Contract Summary: aka.ms/EUContractSummary
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Toggle for Notifications
Let me just say, I’m loving this app using everyday for work and it’s amazing. But I just have a request for a possible new feature to have an actual toggle for Notifications to be turned ON and OFF.
Right now, from the profile menu even after setting at Status as “Offline”, messages keep popping up and creates alerts/notifications on the phone which can be bit annoying post-work hours or on weekends. Not blaming colleagues but just disturbing a healthy work-life balance. And currently to deactivate the notifications there’s a bunch of toggles that have to be turned off to stop receiving which makes it bit tedious to do everyday.
So instead of showing Notifications as On on glance, it would be amazing to have just one single toggle to keep the notifications turned off and on to control the entire app irrespective of what the Status is.
Please have a hurdle on this and see if it can be achieved.
You devs are seriously amazing!
Very good school/work app.
The reasons why I give this app a four star rating is because I find this app very easy to access all my school work, it is very useful and it saves all my work, I like how the calls are set up whenever we have a class call for lockdown. But a reason why I gave this a four not a five is because of the muting system, yes it’s good for teachers so there students don’t say whatever they want, but if I want to communicate with my teacher/class to get help on some work, I can’t get any help, the muting system has its goods and bads, but I’d really it rather not be there, I understand that it is there for a good reason, but I can’t communicate with my class members about work if it’s muted as it’s a lot faster than emailing or calling.
Super impressed with this App
I have been using Microsoft Teams since I started a new job on 10 January 2022. I am super impressed with the App. Everything I can do on my desktop computer screen, I can do on the App, if I am out and about. One of my favourite features is, if I am running to answer a call, I can just grab my phone and answer, then I unlock my desktop computer while I am chatting, and seamlessly transfer the call to my desktop computer screen! I am super impressed. Everything just works! Well done developers and keep up the good work.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 319.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2023 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.