MS Energise supports the management of MS fatigue using an evidence-based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) approach. CBT approaches for MS fatigue have been developed, trialled in controlled studies, and found effective in MS fatigue by the academic health researchers who developed this app.
Studies report that up to 97% of people with MS experience severe fatigue affecting all spheres of their lives. MS Energise developed by Auckland University of Technology (AUT) and Bournemouth University is a cost-effective, clinically proven therapeutic programme to assist people with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) to self-manage their fatigue.
CBT approaches for fatigue management delivered by health professionals are costly and not widely available. MS Energise delivers a comparable CBT intervention to people with MS that is accessible and delivered at an affordable cost.
• Draws on concepts from controlled research trials we have conducted of fatigue management in MS.
• Is designed to be accessible for users with physical impairments, such as through minimising the need to scroll content.
• Maximises outcome through our Learn, Interact, and Apply model.
• Individualises CBT intervention using evidence-based algorithms.
• Contains illustrations, activities and progress summaries to keep content engaging and motivating.
MS Energise was developed by Auckland University of Technology, grounded in multiple research partnerships:
• AUT Centre for eHealth
• AUT Centre for Person Centred Research
• University of Bournemouth, United Kingdom
• AUT Ventures Limited
Minor content updates for clarity. Dismiss the onboarding tutorial with a swipe, as an alternative to the current button tap.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The developer, AUTEL, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- AUT Enterprises Ltd
- 88.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 AUT Ventures Limited
- In-App Purchases
- key that unlocks all content $22.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.