Pick a goal for your Moni before navigating them through a series of real-world financial challenges. Designed to support teens to understand day-to-day finances like savings accounts, interest and debt.
• Designed in collaboration with teens, young adults, parents and teachers
• Choose from 1 of 4 realistic goals
• Navigate 10 real-world challenges
• Track earnings, spending and saving via a financial overview screen
• A customisable Moni avatar, who reacts to your financial choices
• A great way to get teenagers thinking about how the decisions they make today can impact their future goals
Why BNZ created My Moni
Our core purpose at BNZ is to enable a high achieving New Zealand, by helping New Zealander’s be good with money. Making informed financial decisions is part of growing into adulthood and we realised that teens are often missing key financial knowledge and money management skills. So, we created My Moni, a safe space to practise making financial decisions while working towards a goal.
Animation sound effects have been enhanced.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun app for teens
Loved the different challenges - so much fun!
Takes a long time
You have to wait 24hrs for every activity, my kid didn’t quite understand why it had to take so long and why there Couldn’t be a few activities each day to keep interest
For some reason I have to wait 3 days for the next activity 🤷♀️ cool concept though!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.