Tailored to the needs of health care professionals, myAO is the easiest and most reliable way to discuss, share, and stay updated on the latest medical knowledge within your specialty. You also get direct access to AO Surgery Reference.
Join myAO and connect with a community of over 200,000 medical professionals in the fields of orthopedic trauma, arthroplasty and reconstruction, orthopedic neuro spinal surgery, craniomaxillofacial, and veterinary surgery. You’ll also get personalized access to highly valuable knowledge from leading sources in a variety of formats including surgical videos, articles, case studies, clinical trials, and more.
MyAO is also your destination for curated knowledge recommendations, provided by clinical experts who are hand-selected from the AO’s unique global surgeon network.
• Access dependable knowledge targeted to your interests using cutting-edge personalization algorithms
• Learn from verified surgical videos on demand
• Gain critical insights by following approved clinical experts and curated collections
• Create collections of articles and videos and share them with colleagues
• Connect yourself with a growing global network of surgeons
• Use myAO via dedicated mobile and web applications
Why should you trust myAO?
Since it was founded by pioneering surgeons 60 years ago, the AO has built a reputation for excellence, and is a recognized leader, in education, innovation, research, and development.
Join myAO and let’s transform surgery together.
For more info check www.myao.app
- You can now use Sign in with Apple
- Bug fixes
- Medical Insights AG
- 38.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Medical Insights AG
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.