MyRugby is your official New Zealand Rugby community Rugby App. Follow the local teams you care about to find out about upcoming fixture information and previous score. And if you're a team manager spend less time filling out and sending in paper teamsheets so you can spend more time on winning the game!
As MyRugby has been developed by New Zealand Rugby all player information and fixture information comes directly from, and is recorded to, the official National Rugby Database.
Follow a Team:
* Quickly find and add multiple teams to your favorites list
* Follow teams across all the grades from Juniors to the Prems.
* See the latest information about upcoming fixtures including; venue address, field number, and kick-off time.
* Previous results are made available showing the score and fixture details all in one handy place.
* Ability to manage multiple teams from a single account.
* Build teamsheets easily using preloaded player information.
* No manually entering player details, all players are pulled directly from the National Rugby Database of registered players.
* Score games directly using the app.
* Assign scoring to your individual players.
* Easy submission. No need to send in paper copies of the teamsheets, all team information and scores can be submitted directly from the app.
Fixed - Fixture information now includes ground & field numbers
Team Standing - You can now view the team standing for the teams you follow
Ratings and Reviews
Does not confirm score has been submitted.
Other coaches having the same trouble.
Also would be nice to see try scorers after submitting final score. Kids want to know try count.
One star for keeping us up to date with game times and whereabouts
My rugbyt app
It was portrayed to us that we could see other scores as games were being played. This could be a very good spectator tool for team lists and score updates but joe blow can t get into it
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.