The most immersive and impressive sci-fi FPS franchise on smartphones in its premium version with no ads! Fight for humankind's survival!
Four months after Kal Wardin defeated the Volterites, President Folsom is assassinated and the beleaguered colonies surrender to the Volterite Protectorate.
Since then, Kal has been lying low, but a desperate plea from Yelena calls him back to save Earth and humankind…
• An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
• Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
• Join 12-player battles in 7 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 7 different maps.
• Use Voice Chat to communicate with your friends in real time!
• For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
• Discover the new FPS benchmark for graphics and gameplay on iOS.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The review I wrote for this previously pretty well still stands even after all this time:
This is an amazing game both on the iPad 2 & iPad 3.
This is the first game to introduce High Res Textures for the new iPad, thanks to a many tricks they have allowed for stunning visuals with low polygons.
Please note comments like the person below in regards to graphics are just that, device specific, and it would be interesting to know which device he's talking about? There's simply no way this is worse than NOVA 2… The storyline, they way models move, all those things that work across all the approved iOS devices is exceedingly better.
There has been so much thought/time gone into this game it exceeds many PC games I have played in the past. Even the way they introduce the gameplay in the first 2 levels is very well thought out.
A fantastic game
But there is a problem
The aiming button
And jump button are too small
The jump button needs to be better and on the left
I didn't think an iPad would be capable of this. Rivals games I have on my reasonably high end PC.
- 2.8 GB
Requires iOS 7.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo and N.O.V.A. Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- A Pocket Full of Credits $3.49
- A Box Full of Credits $8.99
- A Spaceship Full of Credits $16.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.