Stay in the game with the latest season of NBA 2K Mobile. NBA 2K Season 5 is HERE with exciting new features! Enjoy brand new card tiers, updated game modes like Tourneys, card mentoring system, complete UI refresh, Courtside Pass subscription and much more!
Collect and forever hold onto basketball cards of your favorite NBA superstars and teams from the 2022-23 NBA season. Take your dream NBA roster to the top with your favorite online basketball sports game. Become the King of the Court and compete with millions of basketball players in 5v5 basketball matchups, 3v3 basketball drills and 7-game championship tournaments. Enjoy new themes, new basketball plays and new NBA events - in an all-in-one free online basketball sports game.
Play the best free online sports game all the way to the NBA Finals - step onto the basketball court, build your NBA all-star team, advance your NBA basketball career and slam dunk on console-quality graphics, and lifelike NBA 2K basketball action - on the go. Boost your basketball training and compete in limited-time events for exclusive basketball cards and NBA rewards. Rise up to the NBA championship and league leaderboards on your way to becoming an online basketball legend.
As an NBA manager, it’s your role to build your dream roster, choose your NBA all-stars, and plan each play as it unfolds - do you have what it takes to take home the NBA championship?
NBA 2K FEATURES INCLUDE
NBA Basketball Card Collection:
· Collect hundreds of basketball cards featuring 2022-23 NBA roster, NBA Playoffs Superstars, NBA All-Stars, and NBA MVPs.
. Enjoy and collect brand new card tiers like Topaz, Pearl, and Jade while leveling up your cards from season to season
· Your favorite all-time NBA icons! From basketball legends like Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O’Neal, Dirk Nowitzki, Vince Carter, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, and Dwyane Wade to current NBA superstars like LeBron James, Stephen Curry, James Harden, Nikola Jokic, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Kevin Durant, Ja Morant, Trae Young, Devin Booker, and many more
· With the new mentoring system, create mentors that give significant boosts when attached to your MyTeam basketball player cards
· 5-on-5 matchups with console-quality graphics for an authentic ‘on the court’ NBA live basketball experience
· Nike, Jordan, Adidas basketball gear to flex your b-ball player with NBA 2K MyPLAYER in CREWS mode
· Shoot hoops in 3 on 3 freestyle basketball in CREWS mode
· Tourneys (7-game championship mode)
· Real-time NBA PvP multiplayer with millions of 2K basketball players to compete against
· Courtside Pass Subscription - collect premium prizes throughout the new NBA season
· Exclusive basketball rewards and NBA events all year long
NBA 2K Mobile is a free basketball game and just one of the many titles brought to you by 2K including NBA 2K23, NBA 2K23 Arcade Edition, WWE 2K22, and much more!
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 6s, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, Mini 4, iPod 7th gen or newer.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.take2games.com/ccpa
- NBA team logos added as options for your player profile avatar (more special avatar options in the works)
- Misc. bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good game but...
It’s a really good game but i needs a little tuning up. Controls, for an example, should be able to customize to the players comforts, like being able to move the shooting and passing button so that it best fits the player. Also, maybe more energy, because I end up playing the game for like 10-15 minutes then waiting another hour almost to play it again. It would be nice if there was like a help menu, because I find myself struggling on how to dribble, crossover, step back and stuff like that. Finally, I would love to see stuff like calling picks added to the game. Other than that, game is great. Oh and it would be cool if u added Drose!
2k has done a great job with this providing competition for nba live but there are some problems I hope you guys hear me out on
- sometimes the game crashes while I’m loading to a quarter and I don’t get the stamina back and the stamina bar is so small that you end up barely playing the game
- I understand about the stamina and how it can earn you guys more money by promoting to my coins and then buy more energy but I promise it will end up better if you make the bar way bigger and make the energy time to about 5-10 min because how do you expect to get more people to play the game if they can barely play?
- and one more thing the graphics are amazing and all but sometimes if you have been playing for a while for example I’m two quarters in and in my third the phone starts to overheat and lag because I guess the processing is taking to much to handle so I suggest a high, medium, and low graphics setting
- and ONE more thing I live the gameplay but it would help a whole bunch if there was a dribble button it wouldn’t even need to be a joystick but a button would be cool to have and then there would be a tutorial of some sort teaching how to do dribble moves and teach you how to do cool things like alley oop or post moves like dropstep or post up and things of that sort
Other wise I hope this review gets read and gets what I said into consideration and btw 2k you killin it!!
Really good game on the iPhone se, just improve on the following-
Regarding packs and auctions:
Add the auction house and with currency to buy players. Packs are pretty expensive especially when we cannot earn money in games and in the cheaper packs there is no chance of packing good players, in nba live you can at least pack top tier(elite)players in their pro packs.
Add all the players to the game like lebron, curry and nba legends. Some ratings make no sense in real life. Make cpu teams in seasons actually have correct rosters.
Regarding game modes:
Add live events that are some what useful where we can earn crafting items and better players. Improve leagues and have people actually play against each other and if not at the same time at least do what nba live does in head to head. Also give more stamina for all game modes in my opinion nba live is a good example of this.
Make scoring shots more realistic, players with respectable three-point shooting should be able to score wide open shots just like real life. Add screens because some times it’s impossible to go past players and reach the basket. Also getting free throws is pretty rare unless it’s from reach in fouls. Fix some glitches like players some times stopping mid play before they even reach half court line for a couple seconds.
I really think this game can be better than nba live if you improve these things.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 2K Sports
- 2.1 GB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022. Published by 2K. 2K is a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Stack $3.49
- Event Pack $3.49
- Event Pack $4.99
- Event Pack $8.99
- Event Pack $16.99
- The Duffle $16.99
- Medium Stack $8.99
- The Cooler $34.99
- Event Pack $34.99
- Event Pack 2 $16.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.