Stay in the game with NBA 2K Mobile. Build your NBA team of basketball legends and all-stars. Experience authentic NBA plays & action on your phone or tablet in a brand new NBA Season. NBA 2K Season 4 now offers daily basketball objectives, premium rewards, and an updated 2021-22 NBA roster with the best NBA players like LeBron James, Stephen Curry, DeMar DeRozan, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Kevin Durant, Donovan Mitchell, Ja Morant, Devin Booker & more! Enjoy new themes, new MyPLAYER items, new basketball plays (3v3 basketball drills & 5v5 basketball matchups), new events and unique gaming modes like gauntlet, king of the court & domination - in an all in one free online basketball arcade game.
Play online NBA basketball like a pro - step onto the basketball court, build your NBA all-star team, advance your NBA basketball career and slam dunk on console-quality graphics, and lifelike NBA 2K basketball action - on the go. Play online basketball with your favorite NBA teams! Choose from the best - Los Angeles Lakers, Brooklyn Nets, Golden State Warriors, Chicago Bulls, Milwaukee Bucks, Phoenix Suns & more!
Collect basketball cards of your favorite NBA players, draft your dream team of NBA superstars, build your NBA basketball roster, and step onto the court in 5v5 basketball matchups, 3v3 basketball drills, or real-time PVP free basketball games. Play your favorite sports game and take your dream roster all the way to the NBA playoffs!
Play this free online sports game and score big! Boost your basketball training and compete in limited-time events for exclusive basketball cards & rewards. Rise up to the NBA league leaderboards on your way to becoming an online basketball Legend.
NBA 2K FEATURES -
NBA Basketball Card Collection -
· Hundreds of Basketball Cards featuring NBA players, All-Stars, icons, and NBA MVP.
· Updated 2021-22 NBA roster and NBA playoffs Superstars.
· Collect your favorite all-time NBA All-stars! From basketball legends like Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O’Neal, Dirk Nowitzki, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, and Dwyane Wade to new NBA superstars like Damian Lillard, Kevin Durant, Luka Doncic, Jayson Tatum, Zion Williamson, Donovan Mitchell, Karl-Anthony Towns, Rui Hachimura, and many more!
The Stat Line -
Start your NBA basketball career as a professional basketball player! Complete daily objectives to earn rewards, collect The State Line points and earn coins. Lift your skill set both as a b-ball player and as an NBA manager with this 365 day basketball season, NBA playoffs, and NBA Finals theme.
Player Modes -
· 3-on-3 freestyle basketball in crews mode.
· 5-on-5 matchups.
· Real-time NBA PvP multiplayer with millions of 2K players to compete against.
· Customize your b-ball player with NBA 2K MyPLAYER.
· Courtside Pass - Get a front-row seat to the best basketball plays and collect premium prizes throughout the new NBA season.
· Console quality graphics & authentic ‘on the court’ NBA basketball action.
· Exclusive rewards all year long!
NBA 2K Basketball plays out throughout the season, into the NBA playoffs, and the NBA Finals. As an NBA manager and player, it’s your role to build your dream roster, choose your NBA stars strategically, and plan each play as it unfolds - do you have what it takes to take home the NBA championship?
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 6s, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, Mini 4, iPod 7th gen or newer.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.take2games.com/ccpa
- Summer content arrives including brand new beach court for Crews mode
- A new tier and more Seasons are around the corner
- More NBA players added to roster to debut in upcoming card releases
- Initial prep for cards carrying over to next season
- Misc. bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good game but...
It’s a really good game but i needs a little tuning up. Controls, for an example, should be able to customize to the players comforts, like being able to move the shooting and passing button so that it best fits the player. Also, maybe more energy, because I end up playing the game for like 10-15 minutes then waiting another hour almost to play it again. It would be nice if there was like a help menu, because I find myself struggling on how to dribble, crossover, step back and stuff like that. Finally, I would love to see stuff like calling picks added to the game. Other than that, game is great. Oh and it would be cool if u added Drose!
2k has done a great job with this providing competition for nba live but there are some problems I hope you guys hear me out on
- sometimes the game crashes while I’m loading to a quarter and I don’t get the stamina back and the stamina bar is so small that you end up barely playing the game
- I understand about the stamina and how it can earn you guys more money by promoting to my coins and then buy more energy but I promise it will end up better if you make the bar way bigger and make the energy time to about 5-10 min because how do you expect to get more people to play the game if they can barely play?
- and one more thing the graphics are amazing and all but sometimes if you have been playing for a while for example I’m two quarters in and in my third the phone starts to overheat and lag because I guess the processing is taking to much to handle so I suggest a high, medium, and low graphics setting
- and ONE more thing I live the gameplay but it would help a whole bunch if there was a dribble button it wouldn’t even need to be a joystick but a button would be cool to have and then there would be a tutorial of some sort teaching how to do dribble moves and teach you how to do cool things like alley oop or post moves like dropstep or post up and things of that sort
Other wise I hope this review gets read and gets what I said into consideration and btw 2k you killin it!!
Buying packs is the worst
Hi team, this game is my favourite game to play. The graphics are good and it fun to play. Sometimes the h2h is pretty laggy when you are playing with a real player but it’s not that big of a deal. But I spent about $70 in the game and I regret doing that. There were so many good cards in this game that I want and they way to get them is buying them. But when you buy the cards you never get the cards you want. I spent that money to get the best cards and I always got the lowest cards in the packs that I bought. It’s not just me, it’s a lot of other people like the yter QJB. It’s not fair for most of us and it definitely not fair when they cost a lot. Please guys, this game would improve better if you guys just think and fix these situations. Also please include an auction house, because the packs are expensive that will be sick
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 2K Sports
- 1.9 GB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022. Published by 2K. 2K is a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Event Pack $4.99
- Small Stack $3.49
- Event Pack $3.49
- Event Pack $8.99
- Event Pack $16.99
- The Duffle $16.99
- Medium Stack $8.99
- The Cooler $34.99
- Event Pack $34.99
- Event Pack 2 $16.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.