Stay in the game with NBA 2K Mobile and experience authentic NBA 2K action on your phone or tablet. Season 2 offers deep card customization, more on the court options, MyPLAYER, and a newly updated 2020 roster.
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 6s, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, Mini 4, iPod 7th gen or newer.
Experience console quality graphics and lifelike NBA 2K action while on the go. Collect your favorite NBA players, build your dream team, and then step onto the court in 5v5 matchups or real-time PVP. Use Drills to train up your players, compete in Seasons to earn rewards and new crafting materials, compete in limited time events for exclusive cards, and rise up the leaderboards on your way to become a legend.
NBA 2K Mobile is the newest game from the NBA 2K franchise.
• 400+ cards of your favorite NBA players and All-Stars
• Console quality graphics and authentic on the court action
• Build your ultimate dream team of players past and present
• Join a Crew with your MyPLAYER or create your own Crew
• Daily bonuses from the Checklist and logging in
• Real-time PVP
• Customize your MyPLAYER by appearance, equipment, and more
• Challenge rival Crews to 3-on-3 games on blacktop
Do Not Sell My Info: https://www.take2games.com/ccpa
- New content for NBA Playoffs and Finals
- More players added to roster to debut in upcoming themes
- Fresh set of NBA jerseys among new MyPLAYER items
- Bug fixes and visual improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good game but...
It’s a really good game but i needs a little tuning up. Controls, for an example, should be able to customize to the players comforts, like being able to move the shooting and passing button so that it best fits the player. Also, maybe more energy, because I end up playing the game for like 10-15 minutes then waiting another hour almost to play it again. It would be nice if there was like a help menu, because I find myself struggling on how to dribble, crossover, step back and stuff like that. Finally, I would love to see stuff like calling picks added to the game. Other than that, game is great. Oh and it would be cool if u added Drose!
2k has done a great job with this providing competition for nba live but there are some problems I hope you guys hear me out on
- sometimes the game crashes while I’m loading to a quarter and I don’t get the stamina back and the stamina bar is so small that you end up barely playing the game
- I understand about the stamina and how it can earn you guys more money by promoting to my coins and then buy more energy but I promise it will end up better if you make the bar way bigger and make the energy time to about 5-10 min because how do you expect to get more people to play the game if they can barely play?
- and one more thing the graphics are amazing and all but sometimes if you have been playing for a while for example I’m two quarters in and in my third the phone starts to overheat and lag because I guess the processing is taking to much to handle so I suggest a high, medium, and low graphics setting
- and ONE more thing I live the gameplay but it would help a whole bunch if there was a dribble button it wouldn’t even need to be a joystick but a button would be cool to have and then there would be a tutorial of some sort teaching how to do dribble moves and teach you how to do cool things like alley oop or post moves like dropstep or post up and things of that sort
Other wise I hope this review gets read and gets what I said into consideration and btw 2k you killin it!!
Buying packs is the worst
Hi team, this game is my favourite game to play. The graphics are good and it fun to play. Sometimes the h2h is pretty laggy when you are playing with a real player but it’s not that big of a deal. But I spent about $70 in the game and I regret doing that. There were so many good cards in this game that I want and they way to get them is buying them. But when you buy the cards you never get the cards you want. I spent that money to get the best cards and I always got the lowest cards in the packs that I bought. It’s not just me, it’s a lot of other people like the yter QJB. It’s not fair for most of us and it definitely not fair when they cost a lot. Please guys, this game would improve better if you guys just think and fix these situations. Also please include an auction house, because the packs are expensive that will be sick
- 2K Sports
- 1.3 GB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019. Published by 2K. 2K is a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Stack $3.49
- Event Pack $4.99
- Event Pack $3.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.