With all the great feedback and reviews we have received since we first launched in 2013 we are confident to say that the New Zealand Driving Theory Test app is the perfect practicing tool with questions that are similar to the ones you will find in the actual test.
Join us on Facebook!
• Friendly and easy to use with a road-themed design
• Know the correct answer if you get it wrong
• Questions that you have answered incorrectly will be presented again in the next round
• Timed tests: choose up to 1 hour for each round
• Ability to randomise choices
• Charts to help you keep track of your progress
• Unique feature that tells you how likely you are to pass the actual test*
• Share your results with friends on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
• Heavy vehicle
• Categories: behaviour, core, emergencies, intersection, parking, road position and signs
• Mock test with 35 random questions
• Practice mode within specific categories
• Practice mode with all questions
Enjoy the app and good luck!
For support or feedback, please contact us at http://beetpix.com
The NZ Driving Theory Test app is not endorsed by the New Zealand Transport Agency and should be used only as practicing tool in conjunction with the official Road Code book for better understanding of the road rules.
* The data provided by the "Knowledge level" feature is based on math calculations and should not be relied on as an official information. Ultimately your final result will depend on you.
By downloading and using this app you agree to our terms and conditions: http://beetpix.com/support/nzdtt-terms
Content and UI updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Trust me, if you want to pass your theory test, this is the app you want. I’ve tried all the others. Just pay the money and get it. It will teach you everything. It will challenge you and it will tell you how likely you are to pass. And getting all the questions right in one test doesn’t make it go ‘yes you’ll pass’ no sir. It will say that once you’ve had enough practise. 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼
The good and bad drivers that pass this test
I found the questions repetitive so that if you did test over and over again you have to be a complete moron not to get an eventual satisfactory pass. Also I found it impossible to get into the specific questions I knew I needed to work on. I wanted to test myself on all questions hoping there would be different ones from the mock car tests and intersection questions. Seriously lacking important points that all young drivers should know. For example what is distance allowed between a car towing another vehicle. What are penalties for drivers under 20 if caught drunk driving , the cost of fines, times of licence disqualification, and maximum prison sentence.
If someone with authority who has the power to review and change these questions, then it would be a step in the right direction. As would passing laws that only allow foreign drivers on our roads when they have had to study as long and hard as our young adults do
Easiest tool to use to study for my learners. I have yet to take the test but I am confidant with this app, that I will do well. I really like that I can study offline, that each section is separate, and then also I can do an overall random test. It is definitely worth the money :)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Leandro Palmieri
- 50.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © BEETPIX
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.