The NZ Police App makes it easier to access New Zealand Police’s services and information.
Get our latest news, alerts and safety advice, easily report incidents and issues to Police, and access our other online services – all from your phone.
Download the NZ Police App and help us make New Zealand the safest country.
- Stay up to date with Police news, nationally and in your district
- Receive real-time emergency alerts for traffic and major national events
- See media releases, Ten One articles and other news content from Police
- Subscribe to push notifications for news, alerts and important safety advice
Access online services
- Easily use the 105 online form to report any non-emergency situation to Police
- Get updates/add to an existing 105 report
- Pay an infringement fee or ticket
- Check to see if a vehicle is listed as stolen
- Quickly call 105 for non-emergencies or 111 for emergencies
Find information and advice
- Get answers to some frequently asked questions
- Explore key Police data and insights, and find out how Police is tracking against its targets
- Learn about careers with NZ Police
New Zealand Police is committed to being accessible and available. That means providing a stronger presence in the community, as well as ensuring our service and information are available to you, anywhere, any time. The NZ Police App is an important step on that journey, allowing us to share our news and alerts further and extend access to our online services. It’s one of the ways we’re working to make sure New Zealand is the safest country.
We’ll be listening to feedback and making regular updates to the NZ Police App to provide the best experience. Leave us a review or provide feedback via the Police website: https://forms.police.govt.nz/forms/contact-new-zealand-police/
Fixed link to 105 reporting
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome App in Blue
This app is awesome! Its great to catch up on current events, check out traffic closures and find out info you need straight away. Good job guys!!
Needs to focus on user not police promotion
This app clearly has had a lot of work put in but has forgotten the user. It feels like a tick box exercise by the police to try and meet community engagement targets.
With almost all apps the reason I launch them is an alert occurs. This app approaches alerts completely from the police viewpoint, not the user.
As a user I expected to be able to select by suburb or at most city, but the only options are police district.
While I likely won’t delete as there is stuff here that may come in useful, it’s likely when I need the info I will forget the app and google instead.
Unfortunately as well designed as much of it is, this big flaw likely makes it a complete waste of money to create and support.
Not able to upload photos & videos to Covid 19 reporting form
This NZ police app is great.
The inclusion of a separate online form for Covid 19 is awesome 👍but is missing 1 notable thing which should be included in the next update - we using the Covid 19 form can’t upload photos & videos. Please include an attachment for reporting to have the ability to upload photos & videos to this form.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- New Zealand Police
- 23.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © New Zealand Police
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.