Track your New Zealand Post and Courier parcels, find your nearest PostShop, Kiwibank or Kiwibank ATM, and look up addresses and postcodes straight from your iPhone/iPad.
- Look up postal addresses, postcode areas, PO Box and Private Bag numbers.
- View the location, opening hours, and contact details for a PostShop, Kiwibank, Kiwibank ATM, or Box Lobby.
- Stores your tracked parcels so you can check back regularly to see the status of the delivery.
- Advise others of your tracked parcel status by sharing it to an email address.
- Calculate postage and view options for sending parcels within NZ
We are working to enhance and add to the app with other core New Zealand Post services in the near future.
Give us your feedback, ideas and suggestions, or to ask about our iPhone/iPad app email email@example.com.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Changes in this release:
• We’ve fixed a couple of bugs around the tracking portion of the app involving cache and linking to make your tracking experience even better!
Ratings and Reviews
Needs some attention
The app still says that “latest information is not available” it also says that signature is not required when it is. It does actually show up eventually but what it says can be hard to trust and it ends up being easier to just open the website. Once these main issues are addressed it will be much easier to use the app.
Broken for too long
I’m always forgiving for errors and issues that might take a little time to fix, but the amount of time this app has been broken just shows how terrible the NZ postal service is.
A missed opportunity during Covid, rather than enticing more shoppers towards the convenience of online shopping they absolutely dropped the ball and dissuaded seasoned internet shoppers like myself. The wait time and package losses was just too much to bear.
The issues with this app are only the cherry on the cake for an incredibly incompetent business.
Has not been updated in years
Clearly, this is a joke - and perhaps to be expected by a govt department that has no clue. There are black bars top & bottom because it doesn’t recognize the size and shape of the screen on my 3 year old iPhone X. When I open a link, for example a tracking link sent in email, this app opens but I can’t save or watch the link - so when I want an update I need to find the original email and click the link again - very frustrating.
Come on NZ Post, stopping mucking about.
The developer, New Zealand Post Limited, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- New Zealand Post Limited
- 32.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © New Zealand Post 2016
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.