Live traffic reports and cameras for New Zealand. Save your favorite cameras for quick access. The December 2017 release optimises for iOS11 and the iPhone X.
- Shows current incidents and traffic cams.
- Each incident is color coded as well as being represented by an icon showing the incident type.
- Clicking on an incident displays more detail right there on the map.
- The map view can also show live traffic camera images.
- Shows current incidents in order of distance from your current location (closest incidents are shown first).
- Each incident is color-coded to indicate the severity of the delay.
- You can quickly see the distance the incident is from you, the road name and the type of incident.
- The detail view shows the description together with a map showing the location.
- Full search functionality, works across both the list and map views.
TRAFFIC CAM FAVORITES
- Save your favorite cameras for quick access to see how clear/congested your usual routes are.
- Shows at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents without launching the app.
- Toggle traffic information on the map.
- Toggle auto refresh of camera images (will refresh every 10 seconds).
- Toggle always show map on app launch.
- You can configure which incidents are displayed according to the severity of the delay caused.
- Kilometres or Miles setting.
Optimised for all iPhone and iPad models; fully tested on iOS9, iOS10 and iOS11.
- Email me for feature requests/bug reports etc. I would love to hear from you!
Data courtesy of the NZ Transport Agency.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Still a little more to be done.
I have this app on both my iPhone and iPad and apart from being a bit slow on the updates, ie when a incident has been cleared it can be a while sometimes to show on the app. Apart from that it works great.
Now working well
Thanks for updating promptly, app works well
Developer Response ,
Many apologies. There was an issue with the data feed which I have now fixed, the app is now working as expected.
Well... no comments
I seriously don’t understand why every time i refresh the page it always says same thing. Such as the incidents. One of them said just updated moments ago, it still says just updated moments ago. Camera images have no changes at all. Show same images every time with the time in the top left corner changed. It’s waste of money!
The developer, Coderun Technologies Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Coderun Technologies Ltd
- 4.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Coderun Technologies Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.